Bored At Work v2.0 !! Accepting Requests

the art looks awesome, i throw Rogier on the list.

reference image is my avatar and some more on his wiki(link below).

Race: Duskwight Elezen

Height: Very Short (by Elzen standards bordering on sickly). ~ 6 fulms, 3 ilms.

Weight: Less than average. ~138 ponz.

Body: Short by Elzen standards and sickly in appearance.

Hair: Ink Blue with Aether Blue Highlights

Eyes: Aether Blue

Skin: Fair.

He tends to lock himself away for weeks on end and work out information pertaining to his spells. He is also know to do extensive studies on the way that magic affects the local monsters. He has also been looking into the more ancient aspects of the Arcanum(think mad scientist)

T3T I'll probably end up doing another version of that. It was my first time using SAI in so long I didn't know what I was doing.

But for now, here's what I have with Kevaraan so far! (I actually used pencil this time because I suck with hands). When I edit it there's gonna be some badass magic flying

14e8guv.jpg

Nahue, thanks for the char references! ^^ I got you down on my list.

Koyu, I'm going to draw you in whatever I want jsyk. Since you offered and all. So be prepared for... well, we'll leave that up to your imagination.

I'm frightened...

I'm picturing a giant picture of S'demyx's face, glaring down with blood dripping from his eyes (Which are on fire, of course) to the minuscule representation of Koyu, quivering. - Seems accurate.

Nahue, thanks for the char references! ^^ I got you down on my list.

Koyu, I'm going to draw you in whatever I want jsyk. Since you offered and all. So be prepared for... well, we'll leave that up to your imagination.

Thanks! I can't wait to see the result~ :D Also a note, Nahue currently does not possess a right arm. Thought that'd be important to mention xD