Kidzeal (X'ala "Kid" Zeahl)

I. Basic Info 

• Characters:
  • X'ala "Kid" Zeahl (goes by Kid in the game)
  • Jenny Williams
  • Primary character:Kid Zeahl
  • Linkshells:none yet!
  • Primary RP linkshell:see above...

[*]

II. RP Style 

• Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):

• Never done RP before, so I think I'll start with "light" please!

• Views on RP combat and injuries:

• No idea yet

• Views on IC romance:

• Think this might be a bit "advanced" for me to start with, especially as my characters are typically the opposite gender from me irl

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):

• Could be interesting, if it fits with my character's story

• Views on lore:

• Wouldn't RP without it!

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):

• I think certain chat channels should be reserved for OOC (whispers, shouts, certain LSs), and some should be used for RP when appropriate (say, yell, certain LSs)

[*]

III. Other Info 

• Timezone:PST
  • Contact info:I think you can IM me ;)

[*]

[align=center][glow=blue]~Special announcements can be found in the posts below~[/glow][/align]

It was completed by "another" team that "acquired" "leaks" of its predecessor, Crimson Echoes, under the table, much to everyone's surprise. Don't confuse it with that completely badass CT reboot that was fully 3d, though - that was never even close to being done.

This isn't a remake, rather, it's an original story that bridges the gap between CT and CC. There's a fairly heavy emphasis on Magus and Schala's story, and the antagonist is sure to surprise you.

In spite of being amateur work, it is against all odds pretty dang good, and fairly well written to boot. If you thought Zeal's story was the high point of CT, as I did, you're almost certain to enjoy this one. I'll just say that it's central to how Chrono Cross came about, and these guys have it written.

This game is actually a really sophisticated hack of the original SNES rom, which runs on an emulator. I think the main package has everything you need to plug in a gampad and go.

http://metronomeproject.blogspot.com/

(There's one major bug in this version - the first time you enter the middle ages, stay away from top left monsters - a bird and a goblin, I think. They crash the game for some reason, and they're the only ones I know of that do so.)

Whoa. Getting more and more off topic here. Sorry!