Adolar

I. Basic Info

• Characters: Adolar Stone
  • Primary character: Adolar Stone
  • Linkshells: Coalition and Limitless Sky
  • Primary RP linkshell: See above.

II. RP Style

• Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):
    Light, medium and heavy. I'm still trying to get adjusted to the whole RPing thing so I may not always be IC but I will definitely play my role when I'm around other RPers.

• Views on RP combat and injuries:
    I can roll with RPing injuries, as long as it's not forced on anyone of course. RPing during combat doesn't seem like something I would be comfortable with unless there's some planning beforehand. I guess planning out injuries beforehand would be a good idea as well.

• Views on IC romance:
    I'm not focused on it but it doesn't bother me if other people do it themselves. It could help with character development.

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):
    No problems at all. I'm trying to write out a decent background for my character and adding family ties and other relationships helps to shape up my character's personality and experiences.

• Views on lore:
    The lore we have so far is incomplete but I think it's great so far. SE has put a lot of effort in writing out a believable world and I hope they continue to expand on it over time.
    Following the lore when RPing is very important and it's something that I may get very picky about. I can understand people filling in their own ideas for parts of the lore that aren't fully fleshed out yet, but completely deviating from what's already established would be a big annoyance for me.

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):
    I think /say should always be IC conversations unless stated otherwise (like using brackets to indicate OOC). /party chat depends on what the group decides. /linkshell really just depends on what type of linkshell it is. Whispers will usually be OOC. Shouts are definitely OOC.

III. Other Info

• Timezone: Hawaii (-10)
  • Contact info: Ingame: Adolar Stone or just PM me here.

[align=center][glow=blue]~Special announcements can be found in the posts below~[/glow][/align]