hello everyone!

Firae

hey everyone! just joined so hes some info!

--MMORPG background: havn't really played that mean mmo's but FF 14 ARR has really got me hooked ,and huge FF fan so yeah

--RP experience: i'm no stranger to rp. ive actually been rping for a couple year's now so yeah!

Character: As far as chara's ive made in game my only one is firae elric 

--How did you learn about the coalition:From a friends reddit post

--What kind of a role-player are you aiming to be? : I'd like to think i'm a light to medium rper

--Anything from real life you're comfortable with sharing?: in my spare time i like to read detective novels and play the paino!

Anyway im gonna be on Gilgamesh untill i have access to Belmung so hope to see you guys there!

Welcome~

It's a bit saddening to see Balmung so locked up. I'm terrified about tomorrow, the wave of new RPers wanting to jump in just getting blocked by a giant wall of "NAY, TOO MUCH RP FER ONE SERVER." - But it's still awesome that Gilgamesh is getting the backdraft of the attention.

Who knows, maybe Gilgamesh will convince you to love it more than it's big brother Balmung!

Either way, good luck in trying to get in!

Welcome~

It's a bit saddening to see Balmung so locked up. I'm terrified about tomorrow, the wave of new RPers wanting to jump in just getting blocked by a giant wall of "NAY, TOO MUCH RP FER ONE SERVER." - But it's still awesome that Gilgamesh is getting the backdraft of the attention.

Who knows, maybe Gilgamesh will convince you to love it more than it's big brother Balmung!

Either way, good luck in trying to get in!

thanks man ill try my best to get into balmung!