Maudit Ebrelnaux

I. Basic Info

• Characters: Maudit Ebrelnaux, Obsidian Hornet (Retired)
  • Primary character: Maudit Ebrelnaux
  • Linkshells: OS&R, All Ears
  • Primary RP linkshell: OS&R

II. RP Style

• Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):
    Heavy, I am in character all the time I am in game.

• Views on RP combat and injuries:
    I have no problem with RP combat or injuries so long as the parties RPing are going into things with the same understanding.  It's dirty pool to RP injuring someone's character without their consent.

• Views on IC romance:
    I have no problems with IC romance.  I think it should be treated with basically the same social rules as exists in the real-world (ie. bedroom stuff stays out of sight of the public).

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):
    So long as things like this are worked out and agreed upon by both parties I don't see an issue with it.

• Views on lore:
    I try to stay aware of lore as best I can but just like in the real world my characters often don't know everything about the world at large. 

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):
    I'm a believer in the double parenthesis for OOC chatter.  /say should be IC as well as emotes, yell, shout, that sort of thing.  For linkshells that's up to the leaders of the shell.  I've played in games where guildchat was OOC and IC and I had no trouble with it either way.

III. Other Info

• Timezone: GMD -7:00 (Mountain Standard Time)
  • Contact info: I check the RPC frequently so it is the best place to contact me.

• 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Yep, Obsidian Hornet has retired to raise buffalo in La Noscea.  She found her calling.  :thumbsup:

SHE DIDN'T EVEN MARRY GHAREN THO?

This is true. She decided that Gharen, wonderful man that he is, needed to experience more of life than she could give.

So she basically told him "Go on, go play. If you find someone better, good luck. If you don't, you know where I am."