Hi all!

Hey everyone. You might know me from the beta (phase 3 & 4) or you might not know me at all. I'm Leo and it's very nice to meet you all. I hope we can get along and hopefully role-play together at some point. If you see me in-game be sure to say hi 8-)

[align=center]MMORPG background[/align]

I've been playing MMO's for a long time and have gone through phases of picking up any MMO that looks remotely intersting and trying them out, then dropping them just as quickly. My favorite MMORPG's of all time are: Imagine Online, Final Fantasy XI, Phantasy Star Universe and now Final Fantasy XIV.

[align=center]RP experience[/align]

Although I don't consider myself great at role-playing, I am fairly experienced but rusty. I've role-played a bit in the past but only on forums and have only had my first experience of role-playing in-game recently in Final Fantasy XIV.

[align=center]Character ideas/info[/align]

I'm still in the character planning phase, but I have a few ideas about what I want in my characters. Here's an example of a personality I made for a male Lalafell character I'm in the process of making: 

[align=left]"Personality: At first glance, Rosso may seem like rebellious teenager with a bad attitude and a napoleon complex, and while that's mostly true, he has a kind heart and just wants to be admired by others.

[/align]

Dislikes: Being called "cute" or "little", sweets, being looked down on."

[align=center]How did you learn about the coalition?[/align]

I was told about the forum by fellow linkshell members during phase 4 of the beta.

What kind of a role-player are you aiming to be? Light, medium, or heavy?

There's classes of role-players? (Didn't know that.) I'm probably somewhere in the middle, so medium I guess. I'm always ready and willing for a role-play, but not in-character all the time.

[align=center]Anything from real life you're comfortable with sharing? (Work, school, hobbies, etc)[/align]

I'm going to or will be going to college to complete a second course so I can then go to university. Not much for hobbies, but I enjoy watching anime, listening to music, gaming and walking/running.

Dislikes: Being called "cute" or "little", sweets, being looked down on."

YOU, just got yourself targeted. Prepare to get degraded in a week... Actually don't count on it. I suck at finding people, but if I do...

In other news, Welcome to RPC, you also have an -extremely- unique MMO background. I don't think I've ever even heard of Imagine Online... And as a side note, an artist is their own worst critique (Well the not self obsessed ones) so when you say: 

I don't consider myself great at role-playing,

That just flags you as an amazing RPer without an Ego.

And the most important question, to make you feel RIGHT at home; What's your favourite Anime?!

YOU, just got yourself targeted. Prepare to get degraded in a week... Actually don't count on it. I suck at finding people, but if I do...

Heh, that was the plan :P It'll make for a more interesting character that way. Also, I don't think we're on the same server.

That just flags you as an amazing RPer without an Ego.

...oh you!

And the most important question, to make you feel RIGHT at home; What's your favourite Anime?!

So hard to make a choice, but I'd probably have to say either Great Teacher Onizuka or Clannad.

Heh, that was the plan :P It'll make for a more interesting character that way. Also, I don't think we're on the same server.

Oh, Oh don't you worry, I have a copy alt of my Balmung main, on Gilgamesh. No where is safe.

And I've been meaning to watch Clannad! Everything I've seen of it (Looking at you, Raccoon.) just screams 'Adorable High School Girls" - Which, admittedly usually isn't my thing, as I prefer Angsty Male Teenagers.  (Armin Arlert, Shinji Ikari, Alphonse Elric) You know, those pathetic guys. 

But, I mean... I need something to fill the void of weekdays as I tear my eyes out waiting for Saturday for new installments of Attack on Titan.

...For reference, Raccoon is a member on here that has a video of Clannad in his signature.

Oh, Oh don't you worry, I have a copy alt of my Balmung main, on Gilgamesh. No where is safe.

Then I shall have to prepare myself for a surprise verbal assault!

I have to admit, I'm a sucker for a good romcom anime, but my tastes are pretty broad. I'll watch almost any anime, as long as it looks remotely interesting. You should definitely give Clannad a go though, it has the power to make the manliest of men shed tear (especially After Story).

I know that feel, man. Especially with the past 2 episodes, damn cliffhangers!

I see... Raccoon, I don't know you yet, but you obviously have good taste in anime ;)

Hey, Leo!  Good to see you here.  I don't think they quite believe myself and Rock's tales of all the rad people we picked up in P4.  If you need a hand with anything (such as the character wiki), just ask.

Yeldir! Good to hear from you. Is there a list of the people from our linkshell that are on the forums? It'd be nice to get in touch with some of them before early access. Speaking of which, are you going to be in the early access?

Yeldir! Good to hear from you. Is there a list of the people from our linkshell that are on the forums? It'd be nice to get in touch with some of them before early access. Speaking of which, are you going to be in the early access?

We all use a skype chat group. I'll PM you my skype name, and you can add me if you're interested.

As for early access, no, 'fraid not. I played 18 hours a day to compensate during p4, lol.