Hello.

Seloris

Hello everyone, I'm Taz'lu and I'm sorta new here.  Kinda been lurking about for a week now as a guest and then only recently registered a few days ago.   I never know what to say in intro posts, and I'm usually one to read others posts than make my own posts in communities like such so forgive me if I ramble am a little out of my element.  :blush:  

I decided to use the little template provided so here goes...

--MMORPG background:  I started mmo's with a game my boyfriend (at the time) dragged me into called Risk Your Life, that inevitably led to WoW, EQ2, Aion, TERA, SWTOR and a slew of others inbetween.  This is the first final fantasy game we've ever tried though. 

--RP experience:  I picked up RP in Aion and convinced my boyfriend turned husband to try it with me.  We've since RP'ed in every game since our Aion days. 

--Character ideas/info:  My characters is a male miqo'te, I'm still trying to figure out details being new to the game, am trying to soak up as much lore in info as possible.  I can say however his name is Taz'lu Rivex.  :3

--How did you learn about the coalition?:  I learned about the coalition via a google search.  I was looking up what the official RP server would be for the 4th beta test and found this lovely site.

--What kind of a role-player are you aiming to be? Light, medium, or heavy?   I'm more of a medium to heavy RPer as is my husband.  We both very much enjoy being IC while questing and leveling up.  We did a few IC instances in SWTOR and really enjoyed that, we look forwards to attempting the same here. 

--Anything from real life you're comfortable with sharing? (Work, school, hobbies, etc) I game with my RL husband we're usually caught lurking about most games together, and I'm an aspiring novelist, with a partial manuscript I've been working on the past year and a half.  So I enjoy writing and story telling. 

I think that's all for the moment.  I hope it wasn't too long.  :blush:  I look forwards to meeting folks at launch and of course RP. 

WELCOME to the RPC!

It's always nice to see another couple who enjoy RPing together. I myself am lucky enough to have a boyfriend who shares an interest in RP. 

The community is very inviting so don't be shy if you have questions or have any concerns.

That's great that you are an aspiring novelist, I'm sure you will do very well here.

Best of luck with your manuscript.:moogle:<--- This moogle is cheering you on as well!

The community is very inviting so don't be shy if you have questions or have any concerns.

That's great that you are an aspiring novelist, I'm sure you will do very well here.

Best of luck with your manuscript.:moogle:<--- This moogle is cheering you on as well!

What she said, and WELCOME. 

But what I came here to say was that your avatar / character is hot

My work here is done.

If I may contribute my two cents, I think it is quite admirable of you to be writing novels. I have the talent, but the motivation always seems to elude me.

I am, unfortunately, very single and very envious of your husband and Noire's boyfriend. I wish I had a boyfriend like that sometimes... alas.

I do concur with Koyu that your character is quite attractive in the looks department. That might end up getting you into trouble one of these days, I'm certain. :D

Anyhow, welcome to the coalition! Enjoy your stay!