Korin

I. Basic Info

• Characters: Korin Relanah, W'reqa Tia, Valienne Vremaix, Raeth Xura
  • Primary character: Korin Relanah
  • Linkshells: Europa
  • Primary RP linkshell: Europa

II. RP Style

• Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):

Light/Medium. I'm somewhat of a casual RPer in the sense that while I enjoy RP and events and the like, I prefer to take more of a back seat - I like watching events unfold. I'll very, very rarely turn down light RP if you contact me ingame, so don't be afraid to send me a /tell! I've been put off a little with the abundance of cliques on my old RP server so I struggle a to approach people when it isn't pre-arranged - and unfortunately that tends to show with my character. The dilemma is that I feel a bit like I'm invading, and I worry that my RP won't be anywhere near as interesting as the pre-established thing people have going for them...So I'm reluctant to ask OOCly. Despite this, I'm quite friendly OOC! I do enjoy speaking to and RPing with people, I'm just a little bit shy - So please don't be afraid to give me a nudge!

• Views on RP combat and injuries:

I'm a little reluctant to partake in combat RP mostly due to bad experiences in the past - And this time around, most of my characters aren't really combat-orientated. I probably won't be in a combat situation unless we've been RPing a while, and by that point I'll be more comfortable with writing it! Injuries aren't an issue for me - If they happen, they happen. I kind of like the emotional bonding that usually comes with them, too.

• Views on IC romance:

I have no problem with IC romance - As long as there's a firm boundary between IC and OOC. I'll admit I've had some bad experiences here, so I tend not to go out of my way to find a relationship for my characters. It isn't the central focus of my RP. I don't have any issues with ERP, either, so long as people keep it to themselves.

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):

I find that having family ties or childhood relationships and the like can be a nice base for a new character, and can open up new gateways for pre-existing ones - So I'm open to suggestions if people are interested!

• Views on lore:

Right now lore isn't a huge issue on my part. I'm reasonable enough not to overstep any lines - In fact, I think I probably stay way, way from the line...Anything I don't really know about, my character doesn't really know about. Anything I want my character to know IC, I'll probably have looked it up beforehand - Or I'll sneak in a /tell or a message in linkshell, party, some OOC channel just to check before I make an IC mistake. Otherwise? Everything stays in line. People can play with the lore as much as they like, however - I won't judge, and aside from my character thinking they have a few screws loose...I probably won't avoid RPing with people because of a slight difference in opinion.

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):

I'll use them as specified, really. If I'm in an IC situation, /say and /em, /yell are IC. If I'm definitely not anywhere I would be IC, and people are communicating with me OOCly in those channels, then I'll respond OOCly. In a linkshell's case it'd just depend whether the linkshell is an IC or an OOC one - Anything goes!

III. Other Info

• Timezone: GMT
  • Contact info: PM me here, ingame whispers on the characters mentioned above...Or just throw me an ask on tumblr. Anything goes!

• 1 year later...

I was about to make a thread for this, but stumbled upon my old one...So i've re-written this instead of adding another thread for the same person onto the forum. Heavily edited now!