Anniversary

Three years ago today Zane and I got married in game. It was a very fun RP event and I know a lot of people from Legacy and Crystalline attended. It's sorta a small event considering now we have a 11 month old and we're going to be looking at houses soon but it was a neat day to look back on. I think Zane's got better pictures then I do but here's one just as a good fun memory for everyone:

Ser070218182432a.jpg

Congrats!!

This would also mark the anniversary of a cross-linkshell RP (specifically the exchange with Zarik) that renewed my faith in cross-linkshell roleplay. This was a very memorable evening for me.

Here's to some memories, eh Castiel? :o

weddingRP.gif

Blocked out irrelevent /p OOC silliness (except Ruro's remark at the end which was too good to block out).

I have the entire chatlog including all the craziness going on in /p OOCly during the ceremony. :D

Digital packrat ftw!!

::Grins:: Congratulations!

::looks at all the stares and lowers her ears and tail a little out of embarrassment::

heh yeah I know, none of you know me, but hey this looked like a happy event so I just wanted to pop in and give my congrats as well.

::Smiles sheepishly::

hmm reminds me of a few weddings in my travels too in Vana'diel, Best part was of course the food that was there. Never went to bed hungry on those nights.