Name Spelling Assistance

Hey all, so I am trying to figure out how I want to spell my alt's name to my liking. I figured getting ideas from the lot of you might help because I like you all so damn much. :D

He is a Keeper of the Moon Miqo'te.

His name as it is now is: K'jahya Sygnus.

I am currently okay with the sirname (though it may change completely); it is his first name that troubles me. I desire it to fit with lore which is why the K' is there (he is mixed). Also, the "h" is meant to be silent, another common element within the naming conventions of Miqo'te.

Phonetically, his name is: Kuh jie uh

I do not believe that K'jahya matches that very well.

Current ideas (sound off if you like one over another):

K'jahya

K'jaia

K'jhaia

K'jihya

Edit - Also, for visualization, this is him:

I got it worked out to where I completely love it and it is 100% lore-friendly. Also, I switched up his history to be a Keeper of the Moon Miqo'te rather than a mixed tribe.

Please meet:

[align=center]Jorah'to Tohmin[/align]

[align=center]4nx.png

[/align]

I like names that flow nicely, I dislike names that have hard stops between the first and surname. Like yours... if the last name was Sagnus (too close to Sagnuts though lol), It would sound nice to me. :)

K'jahi Sygnus would be my suggestion.

I like names that flow nicely, I dislike names that have hard stops between the first and surname. Like yours... if the last name was Sagnus (too close to Sagnuts though lol), It would sound nice to me. :)

K'jahi Sygnus would be my suggestion.

I am possibly going to rework his sirname as well, but like you said, Sagnus . . . just no. :|

Also, your spelling of K'jahi isn't complete when compared to my phonetical sound-out.

Ke-Jhia Cygnus

Just my two cents.

Eh, I really want to keep it as lore friendly as possible (hence the K').

And doesn't Cygnus strike you more as "Cignus" than "Signus" in sound?Or is that what you were going for?

If you are keeping with the K', then I really like K'jhia.  And the more I think about it, I don't like Cygnus...sounds, in my head, too much like sinus...lol

Ke-Jhia Cygnus

Just my two cents.

Eh, I really want to keep it as lore friendly as possible (hence the K').

And doesn't Cygnus strike you more as "Cignus" than "Signus" in sound?Or is that what you were going for?

If you are keeping with the K', then I really like K'jhia.  And the more I think about it, I don't like Cygnus...sounds, in my head, too much like sinus...lol

I am mainly keeping it to try and remain as close to the lore as I can. The only way I can drop the K' is to say that his is not mixed which changes my history for him.