Oi!!

Loi

Well, glad to be here? I just came from a long trip and I ended up in Ul`dah... I was walking in the street and Wow... I mean Wow... So many girls out there in needs of help. C'on guys Can`t leave em in a bind... I just registered myself to the pugilist guild, hopefully I can get enough training to help any girls in need.

(( I play FFXIV for fun, so I just make a funny annoying stupid innocent Mi`quote guy))

--MMORPG background

FFXI Lineage 2 WoW AoC Everquest UO Aion

--RP experience

D&D + 15 years

--Character ideas/info

I like FF games in general, I just mixed tidus/zidane attitude together

--How did you learn about the coalition?

Just answered a shout in Ul`dah, redirected me here

--What kind of a role-player are you aiming to be? Light, medium, or heavy?

Heavy?

--Anything from real life you're comfortable with sharing? (Work, school, hobbies, etc)

Work night shift, I like, jap anime, drawing, dnd( Gm mostly), Diablo

The previously studious lalafell, upon noticing him saunter by smiling, launches her box of papers into the air recklessly so they will land in an explosion of parchment.

Oh please help! I need to recover all of these documents! Please bend over and... Oh... Oh yes... You're a great picker-upper! Thank you so much~

She cackles softly with a leering adjustment of her spectacles.

Glad to have you here!

This place sure is big, all kind of people here huh? 

Koyu, You know can`t forget girls that easily, they were the reason y I was born in the first place. To look at a girl is just like watching the sunset. You can`t help but to look at it and when its gone.. you`re waiting for tomorrow to see it again. :thumbsup:  

Rhynka, yeah it`s very different, it`s fun when you get to play in a group of 4 or 5 + people especially if you`re RPing

Clover, I already joined Balmung, that`s start:D. I was reading your character`s bio, well written ;) (She`s so cute) I have to write something too :)

Pepper, Glad I could help... if you have more document to recover or if you need help to pick up anything else, let me know :lol: