Anyone care to share their Benchmark scores?

So- I just went off and tried that Benchmark thing that SE set up to determine weather or not your PC is powerful enough to run the game- this being the site-

http://www.finalfantasyxiv.com/media/benchmark/na

- and the "scores" that they set up are as follows:

[8000 and over] Extremely High Performance

Easily capable of running the game on the highest settings.

[5500â7999] Very High Performance

Easily capable of running the game. Should perform exceptionally well, even at higher resolutions.

[4500-5499] High Performance

Easily capable of running the game. Should perform well, even at higher resolutions.

[3000-4499] Fairly High Performance

Capable of running the game on default settings. Consider switching to a higher resolution depending on performance.

[2500-2999] Standard Performance

Capable of running the game on default settings.

[2000-2499] Slightly Low Performance

Capable of running the game, but may experience some slowdown. Adjust settings to improve performance.

[1500-1999] Low Performance

Capable of running the game, but will experience considerable slowdown. Adjusting settings is unlikely to improve performance.

[under 1500] Insufficient Performance

Does not meet specifications for running the game.

Now, I just ran my laptop through their sick little test, and a recieved a fairly high score of two-

HUNDRED!!

This being WAY below what is considered Insufficient, therefore my rather new gaming laptop is now Crap.

Anyone else stuck with the PS3 version of the game because of low PC specs, or am I the only one God is messing around with this year?

My PC is going through many changes soon ...

Need a new fan cause old one is broken so can't use my main PC to test it

Also may need more ram only have 2gigs which is a little ram I think

Gonna run that test soon after I get my new CPU Fan and then it will be time to prepare

Then again depending on whether I help out with my cousins tuition for September I may have to wait til October to get the game...

Why can't I be cold and heartless when important stuff happens ... ~sigh~

All for the greater good lol

Anyways I am hoping I will not be suffering under the title given by the Requirements Bot...

" Your Pathetic Outdated Weaponry ( aka Old Hardware ) and Poor Skills ( aka Useless Software ) are no match for my Uber Greatness ( the specs of this game and how awesome this game is ) "

Followed by

" Give up pathetic human , you are not worthy to see my greatness "

Then the world ends and you try again next life time

I think the benchmark may be a little old, seeing as it was released during Alpha testing. Additionally, it has been mentioned before that SE is biased for iNvidia parts and non-hyperthreading processors. So, anything "new" has a 50% chance of running the game, but not really helping you at all if its made by AMD or an intel CPU with hyper threading.

example: my i5-650 with a 1 gig (ddr3) nvidia 9800 GT got a 2200 on low settings and 1280 on high. This dual core processor has hyper-threading. Same processor with a 2 gig (ddr3) Sapphire radeon 4850 X2 got a 2800 on low and 1800 on high.

Simply, I now believe this benchmark to be cracked (not broken) and in need of fixing. Perhaps making it run full screen on both settings (without being windowed) would give a better result. Also, making it hyper-threading and AMD gpu compatible (as I believe the beta is now more AMD friendly; conformation please? I'm *still* not in it) would help.Then again, I'm not a software engineer or game designer, so I may not know what I'm talking about.

But some days I think some of the people designing and making choices for SE don't know either.

Oh... yeah, as Zane said I could barely run the benchmark but I'm able to play the Beta. It really is like having max settings on while being in Dynamis in FFXI but I was able to create a character, explore a little and kill a few rats. Thankfully the upgrade to my processor that I need is only $15! Did I just win the cheapest FFXIV upgrade cost contest?

Moral of the story, the benchmark really isn't a good judge of weather or not your computer can handle the game at this point from my point of view.

Oh... yeah, as Zane said I could barely run the benchmark but I'm able to play the Beta. It really is like having max settings on while being in Dynamis in FFXI but I was able to create a character, explore a little and kill a few rats. Thankfully the upgrade to my processor that I need is only $15! Did I just win the cheapest FFXIV upgrade cost contest?

Moral of the story, the benchmark really isn't a good judge of weather or not your computer can handle the game at this point from my point of view.

What?!? I think my keyboard cost more than $15 and its a piece of junk. You are lucky :D

My benchmark:

LOW 3791

HIGH 2240

I was thinking of upgrade my vid card but now I think I should wait and see what this heap can do before I toss down a few hundred...

"There already is a topic about the benchmark

And I scored around 3500 last I tried. Need a few more RAM, but other than that, I should be pretty decently set."

I swear, that post wasn't there on the first page the last time I checked, otherwise I wouldv'e just went off bitching about my scores there instead.

Also, I ran the test with a 9300 NVidia card and a Intel core Duo (2.00GHz), while every thing else fits.

Admittedly, these are below the recommended system specs, but should have still fit the minimal requirements, though apparently it didn't.

In addition, this laptop is able to run Oblivion on fairly high settings, so I can't understand why the Benchmark is screwing around with me like this.