LF RP Partners [Balmung]

Chris

C'vah! Keep it in your pants man! *shot* (C'vah's in my FC, just giving him crap :P )

But yes, along with him I'm also looking for some RP, with not much luck. I mainly hang out around Camp Bronze Lake to RP. Those springs are just too good for just relaxing. But anyways, Raih'zi Molkoh is my character. Shoot him a /tell or catch him at the springs :P

Going to add myself to the list of people looking for RP as well! Feel free to add Otte Dreamwalker or send me a tell, I'm mostly leveling nowadays but I'm usually ready to drop that and RP if I get a chance:)

For some reason, when I try adding any of you in-game, it says that it can't locate your characters :(

EDIT: Please add me if it will allow you to! C'vah Nunh

DOUBLE EDIT: If it doesn't let you add me for whatever reason, please mail me in-game or PM me here!

For some reason, when I try adding any of you in-game, it says that it can't locate your characters :(

DOUBLE EDIT: If it doesn't let you add me for whatever reason, please mail me in-game or PM me here!

That'll probably be because they aren't online. You can only add people if they're online. A bit annoying. If you're on now, I'll add you in a mo.

That'll probably be because they aren't online. You can only add people if they're online. A bit annoying. If you're on now, I'll add you in a mo.

Ah, well, that is definitely the issue then! I'm online now. ^_^