Right lads and lasses, I'm off!

Hello everyone!

I'm off to Prague tomorrow for three months doing a placement in a design studio. Exciting, right? I also recently got shortlisted for a design award (which I don't remember entering, however...) so it seems after months of utter bullshit things are finally going well for me.

AND, it's my birthday on saturday. (So I hope the people I am living with are nice and take me out else i'll just be sat in one of the many bars by myself crying. QQ)

However, as I don't know where I will be staying until I get there, I am unsure what the internet facilities will be, or even if I will have access to any apart from coffee shops. So, while I do have a laptop that can handle FFXIV, I don't know if I will be able to play. Hope for the best you guys, because I really enjoy playing with you lot!

A special shout out to all the people in Europa, XI:7 and those few individuals I have befriends from elsewhere. So, it's goodnight from me and Guldy. I hope to see you guys again soon, don't have too much fun without me!

548x357http://31.media.tumblr.com/8eacb2d6c15562979ca69a175586306d/tumblr_msyl57yaOn1qd3j9xo1_1280.png[/img]