The Brass Blades uniform

I don't know if this should go here or the RP discussion but here goes. This is RP related as I am wanting to take my guy in this direction after I hit 50 in mining.

Is it possible to recreate on our characters the uniform of the Brass Blades?

400px-Brassbladecaptainffxivarr.jpg

I assume if it is, that the components would be obtained from the Immortal Flames. But at this time I don't have the seals to "waste" checking that theory. If t is possible would you tell me how?

While I'm at it is it possible to copy the uniform of the Stone Torches?

StoneTorch.jpg

For the brass blades I believe their is a uniform available, though I don't have pictures of it but I know the person who would.

Shoot Ildur a PM his character K'airos is a member of the brass blades and he is only a few pieces away from being complete.

Hope this is helpful.

Someone in my Linkshell asked me about it, actually, so I put this fancy informative collage. Click it to be able to actually read the thing!

zL2ccNG.jpg

Everything can be acquired except for the shield. Though, as you may note, you need to either be a Paladin or a Warrior on level 50, at least.

The shield I listed has the same design but different colors, and it is also missing two small 'blades' that the NPC's sport. The shield itself is in the game, but can only be used by Black Mages.

- Edit (twice!)-

For the Stone Torches: By looking at that image and one of my own screenshots, I think these are the items for the uniform:

*Level 23 Iron Scale Mail

*Level 33 Iron Mitt Gauntlets

*Level 23 Iron Elmo

*Level 32 Toadskin Breeches

I have no idea what the boots are, though they look like stripped down sollerets.

Someone in my Linkshell asked me about it, actually, so I put this fancy informative collage. Click it to be able to actually read the thing!

zL2ccNG.jpg

Everything can be acquired except for the shield. Though, as you may note, you need to either be a Paladin or a Warrior on level 50, at least.

The shield I listed has the same design but different colors, and it is also missing two small 'blades' that the NPC's sport. The shield itself is in the game, but can only be used by Black Mages.

Theres also a achievement under the immortal flames tab in the achievement book that if you complete, it will reward you with a Immortal Flames Shield (I'm assuming it is the blades one you are talking about but I could be wrong cause I have not seen it at all in-game yet) It has no stats on it, its merely just for looks and achievement bragging. Thought I'd mention in-case you guys didn't know about it.

The Woolen Turban is also craftable.  I can make it.

I'm willing to bed that most of the rest is craftable, too.

Also: There is a shield with double blades in it...Cobalt Bladed Lantern Shield?  But i don't know what it actually looks like.  So, there's that!

(The achievement in question is to earn 500k seals for the Immortal Flames.)

Oh, I didn't know the woolen turban could be crafted! I got mine from a quest, so it's not that hard to get at all. The problem of the Woolen Turban is that the top part is gray, while the one the NPC's are wearing is black. The only headgear that matches that coloration is the Sipahi Turban which, algonside the Vermillion set, can only be obtained from Wanderer's Palace. What's more, they are untradeable, so you are forced to run that dungeon if you want the looks.

The lantern shields (there are multiple versions) aren't part of the Brass Blade uniform. You can see various Immortal Flame troops and it's even the default shield of some Garlean units, though.

Here's the Brass Blade shield. The shield at the bottom left is the lantern shield (bladed version, there's another version without the swords attached to it) and the one to the right is the buckler I'm using.

NSnJ6Aj.jpg

As you can see, the buckler has the same texture and design, but the wrong colors. Not to mention it's missing the two "side-blades". I haven't seen the correct version in game yet, but I believe it's the "Ancient Buckler", an item that the database tells me is only for Black Mages/Thaumaturges.

Vanity slots are going to make my life so much better. Not only in this but in the game in general. I'm almost 50 and I am set to score my AF1 and I'm going to be a terrible player because I not switching out to Dark Steel until I get vanity slots. The AF is to cool looking and the DS is so ugly, especially on a Paladin.

The database has an item called "Wood Wailer's Jacket" that sports green leather, but it doesn't specify how to obtain it. It might be one of those dated items from 1.0 that aren't available in ARR. The one thing I'm positive isn't in the game is their mask.

Vanity slots are going to make my life so much better. Not only in this but in the game in general. I'm almost 50 and I am set to score my AF1 and I'm going to be a terrible player because I not switching out to Dark Steel until I get vanity slots. The AF is to cool looking and the DS is so ugly, especially on a Paladin.

Just keep the AF set for doing fates, farming, RP and such in a gear set, and Darklight in a separate set that you switch to for dungeons only. Then save up myth tomes for AF2, which is ilvl90, better than Darklight and looks just as good (if not better) than AF.

The database has an item called "Wood Wailer's Jacket" that sports green leather, but it doesn't specify how to obtain it. It might be one of those dated items from 1.0 that aren't available in ARR. The one thing I'm positive isn't in the game is their mask.

The mask does exist but sadly, it's only as a dated item that is untradable. My non-Wailer alt has one but somehow my actual Wailer didn't have one in her inventory when the Calamity hit. :(

Ah well, thanks!