A quick thank you to Castiel

You know, I will honestly admit that when you first came to me with the idea of the RPC, it had already been suggested to me by other individuals. Except, with you, it was not only idea, but fact. You went the distance. You reached out to the linkshell leaders who were busy running their own groups. You kept everyone in communication.

I thought, when you began the RPC, that it would be a small coalition of linkshells, not 500 strong before the game has even been released. I have never been so happy to be wrong. I never dreamed of a cooperative role-play group of this magnitude. Perhaps some in Aion and other games are used to it - but I'm certainly not. I'm both awed and filled with pride over what you have managed to accomplish.

Thank you, Cas.

You know, I will honestly admit that when you first came to me with the idea of the RPC, it had already been suggested to me by other individuals. Except, with you, it was not only idea, but fact. You went the distance. You reached out to the linkshell leaders who were busy running their own groups. You kept everyone in communication.

I thought, when you began the RPC, that it would be a small coalition of linkshells, not 500 strong before the game has even been released. I have never been so happy to be wrong. I never dreamed of a cooperative role-play group of this magnitude. Perhaps some in Aion and other games are used to it - but I'm certainly not. I'm both awed and filled with pride over what you have managed to accomplish.

Thank you, Cas.

I second these sentiments. ^_^ A lot of people talk and talk about projects like this, but very few actually put in the monumental amount of effort to make it a reality. Kudos to you for sticking with it, through EVERYTHING. :cheer:

Well I doubt there's anything left to say that hasn't already been said, but even though I only joined... what... a few days ago? I'm already greatly fond of everyone here, including you Castiel! Without you (and everyone else that makes up the RPC) I would be doomed to forever wandering amongst the 'normies' (is it okay to call them that?) trying to spontaneously rp with them, only to get blank stares, LOLs, and probably trolled >_> So... THANK YOU CASTIEL!