RPC on Bluegartr

Zane

I actually like most of the responses there.

Some idiot thinks its kiddies who RP.. obviously they're unaware that most RPers are adult as kids these days refer shooting games and stuff (even the younger RPers here would agree, I think!).

Some idiots think they can roll a catgirl and have people give them gil (we RPers -hate- beggars, don't we?).

On the other hand, some seem to have a decent grasp of what RP is or not care about it at all, some actually have an interest and some mentioned that retards would go "ewww RP" and stay the hell away.

All in all, a minority of retarded responses, and a decent amount of mature ones.

I'd like to go in there and be like, hey buddies, roleplaying sharpened my writing skills. It's why I have a job with Blizzard Entertainment. What are you doing?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just can't believe the comments made on RPing on that thread. Not used to it, most dutch peeps I know and I met on different games, all loved to RP.

For them it's about the experience of actually making something out of a game instead of, rushing to end-game, gear collecting status. That is just wrong,

I am not offended by it at all, people are free to think and say what they like. But there is a way to make it sound really bad and that is what they did. It's like highschool all over again, and this time not with kids, but with probs people 25+?

It's like they never learned anything in life. I respect them for their way of playing a game, but I would recommend them doing the same to us. They don't like RP, then GTFOOH! (get the f*ck out of here).

@ the 1 linkshell post: Didn't you pay for the game mate? Isn't it your game-time? Your freedom? Even though there might be some friends in it, i would advice you to look for a different LS that actually lets you play the way you want.

Which SE did a great job of getting rid of the SMN = WHM and PUP = solo class, from FFXI. And made more diverse character builds in FFXIV, played right, non of the characters in FFXIV is different, besides the stat points. But you want the self healing skill from a PUG as a mage, go and get it. Awesome that is +10 for SE :!: