have some drawings or something

ansemaru

I draw pretty frequently, but I've only just started to do any art related to FFXIV. I figured it might be worth sharing, since it's of my character and all...

tumblr_mvtq0n9bmC1s259zao1_500.png

He is an unreasonably pretty Elezen. Those eyelashes are ridiculous.

tumblr_mw6quh4E4s1s259zao1_500.png

Also drew him as an FFT summoner, because Yoshida's art for that game is still the cutest thing and I wanted to try my hand at it. I guess he's about to summon Ifrit, going from those flames.

If things work out, I might start doing commissions. Would people be interested in that sort of thing? It could be fun to draw characters as FFT ones...

OMG! Your art style is just so cute! D: Ok now that I'm done squealing over the cuteness. I know I'd be interested in something like that, I'm dying to get something done and I so far, adore your art style. The FFT style is cute. So cute. x__x

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Time to commit some acts of necromancy, since I've drawn more FFXIV fanart!

tumblr_n3474iVyFx1s259zao1_500.png

Aumeric experiencing consequences for his association with Garuda, or something like this. It probably won't ever be canon. We can hope.

tumblr_n34brnS0Rp1s259zao1_500.png

Also Ahlek'zi, somewhere in Thanalan. I'm probably going to draw him a lot more now that he's got his shiny new 2.2 hairstyle.

It's funny, the second one is at least partially done that way because of my graphics settings for the game. My draw distance is very low, since I'm on a laptop, so long distances tend to get very hazy in comparison to my character, and this drawing was meant to reflect that effect a bit.