Reacher's Fall (Disbanded)

Bloodtruffle

[align=center]Watch our Free Company Trailer: Here.[/align]

[align=center]recruiting.png[/align]

Features

• Rank 8 Free Company

• Mumble

• Regularly scheduled events: Riddlemeet, Treasure Hunts, Beastling Mania, Starlight Soiree, Chocobo Challenge, Heavensturn Tourney, Combat Training, and more!

• Earn medals by completing optional Company Dutys™ and story-themed objectives

• Deepen your immersion by learning the company's secrets and unlocking our lore as you rise in the company

• Participate in Living Story Events that incorporate your character's past, weaving you into the tapestry of the company's on-going arc

• Leave your mark and help shape the company's future

• Weekly Relic Weapon Runs, Daily Crystal Tower, and other End Game

Sweet! How do I join?

Register on www.reachersfall.enjin.com and submit your application today! Kupo!

[align=center]beastling_mania_forum.png[/align]

Host:  Theo’vin Kas

Power Up Dealer: Salem Rain

Where: The Wolves Den Pier

Date: Sunday, 12-08-13

Time: 

10:00 PM Sweden

3:00 PM Eastern

2:00 PM Central

12:00 PM Pacific

Reach Lord Theo’vin Kas will host the first ever Beastling Mania, a tournament where Reachers will pit their beloved (or bemoaned) petlings against one another in a grand tournament honoring these micro-sized fighters!

[align=center]worried.png[/align]

[align=center]warning_panel.jpg

:cactuar::chocobo::bomb::ahriman: [/align]

Sign up today and register your fighter so that Theo’vin can prepare the lists! All tournament entrants must list the following, as an example:

Name: Runtbo

Type (Species): Baby Goodbue

Info: (A small colorful blurb about your fighter) .

[align=center]beastling_mania_prizes.gif[/align]

Reminder: Only those who enter their petling into tournament will receive an Event Card!

But how do I get to the Wolves Den Pier?

It’s simple! Travel to the Moraby Drydocks and speak with the ferry skipper indicated on the map below. He will take you to the Wolves Den Pier at no charge.

[align=center]WOLVES_DEN_MAP.jpg[/align]

But how are we going to make them fight?

Much like the Riddlemeet, we like to keep things a surprise. Rest assured that we have a fast and easy system for determining who hits, misses, etc - to which you will be able to add colorful emotes describing. This is designed to accomodate fast matches between two trainers and their beastie. And... there will be Power Ups! 

Here is a comprehensive list of the minions in-game, as well as the methods for acquiring them.

This event sounds friggin awesome!

+9001 cool points /will come.

Just a side note, 7th of Dec is a Saturday right...? Says Sunday on your post.

Thanks for that! And yes it is Sunday, December 8th. Just to clarify, this is a free company event. But if you're a wayward roleplayer looking for an immersive home, I highly encourage you to stop by www.reachersfall.enjin.com and submit an application.

Never before has a Roleplaying group maintained an air of both mystery and engagement for me.

Between the rank advancement method and the custom-tailored events, Reacher's Fall feels like they've fully blended the mechanics of the game into their own, player driven content, adding to the richness of A Realm Reborn.

In spite of the unifying theme, each player-character who's come in so far has added to the depth and diversity of the cast, and it call came to a head at our first Riddlemeet, where our character personalities and backgrounds shined even as we competed OOCly in friendly completion.

I've been looking for a home for my Lin Celestine and I'm proud to say I don't think I could have found a better one that meshes both in character and out of character elements.

This is a Company for someone really looking to immerse themselves into the a unique roleplay environment for FFXIV! Top props to the founders for all their hard work. Come join us!

Beastling Mania was a ton of fun, and a real uproar when first place went to the bathroom creature.  If folks are into regular rp and fun events with progression, stop on by.  Been a member since early on, and the amount of thought and dedication that goes into the guild is impressive.

• 2 weeks later...

Second FC event come and gone, and just as fun as the first! In addition to regular group activities, Reacher's Fall currently has several personal storylines in progression...and yet, none of them conflict greatly with each other because everyone takes turns sharing the spotlight and go out of their way to meld stories when possible/appropriate. Never have I seen so many simultaneous well-woven plots in one guild without hassle or drama...but the members of RF makes it look easy. Glad to call this my home! And if anyone out there is looking for an RP guild, definitely check this one out.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

That trailer is beautiful! WELL DONE, Reacher's Fall! If I still played on Balmung, I'd be pounding on your proverbial door to hang out. The character showcase, visual acuity of camera angles, and the overall theme of the trailer video are fantastic. I take off my hat in reverential honor to it, something that doesn't happen often. 8-)

Thanks for those few minutes of pure inspiration and enjoyment.

Cheers!

-Black Hat

P.S. Congratulations on Rank 8.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not a member or anything since I already have a non-RP FC, but I've met some of these folks lately c: They're cool so you should go ahead and join them and have fun and everything. c: No, seriously, doit. 

yeah thats really just free advertising i promise they didnt pay me or anything \o/