Regaurding the Paladin Erik

So my IC daddy went and died on me IC. Erik Mynhier, the Sultansworn of Ul'dah and Captain of the Red Wings, died last week (IC not OOC). I'm telling you all this because he still plays the character, running CT and what not, but due to his starting a new job and moving, he'll be ooc for a bit.

I am Len, his niece (whom he has raised as a daughter) in real life. I just wanted to let everyone know what was going on because frankly I've been running around the last two days and people start asking me as soon as the name comes up. Apparently he's helped alot of people and was better known then he thought he was. So I thought I would let it be know. And also that once he gets the job straight and finishes moving he'll miraculously come back to life, and no he will not be undead, he'll be 100% alive and disease free.

If you see him remember, its just an illusion, or a ghost, or at least, him out of character.

It's nice to get official word on what's going on with him IC/OOC- I had a recent IC encounter where he more or less told one of my characters what was going to happen shortly before his character died, but my other character, who has also interacted with him, is as of yet unaware IC of his passing. (If you've any interest in it, it might be nice to play out a scene related to that IC if we ever run into each other in-game!) 

I appreciate you coming on here to let us know that he's going to be busy, though. Hopefully all of the irl business will go well enough for him, and we'll soon be able to see him again IC.

Hi Len! *waves*

We haven't actually interacted with each other since you took over. Welcome!

Since Roen knows of Erik's passing, I assumed Erik in game is all OOC for now.  At least until he makes his presence known IC anyways.  She's been relaying the news of his death to those that knew him.  Aumeric, she'd be happy (er SAD) to let him know as well, but they've never met.  Although she did see you in Bismarck with him once...

Make sure you give him the obligatory, "...Gee thanks." if you haven't yet. =)

I did actually, and then I posted it to his tumblr while he was at work.

http://eirikirmynhier.tumblr.com/

And I'm hunting you Roen. :thumbsup:

I'll come find you ansemaru, maybe try to join your troupe, I'm an actress irl, might be fun to try and Lenna my way into your heart. Keep in mind though that since I'm out of time, I keep him being my dad secret, as it would not make sense him being 33 and Lenna being 21.

Hi Len! *waves*

We haven't actually interacted with each other since you took over. Welcome!

Since Roen knows of Erik's passing, I assumed Erik in game is all OOC for now.  At least until he makes his presence known IC anyways.  She's been relaying the news of his death to those that knew him.  Aumeric, she'd be happy (er SAD) to let him know as well, but they've never met.  Although she did see you in Bismarck with him once...

If I'm not totally mistaken, I think Aumeric passed her having some kind of confrontation with a couple of Miqo'tes and a "random mercenary" in Ul'dah recently, but he got chased off pretty quickly. He might remember her from the time at the Bismarck, but Ahlek'zi is definitely more aware of her connection to Erik.

If I'm not totally mistaken, I think Aumeric passed her having some kind of confrontation with a couple of Miqo'tes and a "random mercenary" in Ul'dah recently, but he got chased off pretty quickly. He might remember her from the time at the Bismarck, but Ahlek'zi is definitely more aware of her connection to Erik.

Yes!  That was a non-Erik related encounter.  That was after Roen stepped in to stop a fight that looked like it was about to break out... that Vague Mercenary was kind of intimidating.  >.>