Ohai~

Shizuka

So hello! I'm super new here. I play a couple of characters on Gilgamesh, though I'm mostly maining a catgirl Conjurer right now. I've been RPing for years in various games, mostly in WoW on the Feathermoon server. I also RP on the Arcadia server in The Secret World. I'm rather sad to admit I'm married to that Alanth guy.

I don't quite have a character concept yet, because I'm not completely comfortable with my knowledge of the lore, but I hope to fix that soon. ^^ Anyway, hello!:cactuar:

So hello! I'm super new here. I play a couple of characters on Gilgamesh, though I'm mostly maining a catgirl Conjurer right now. I've been RPing for years in various games, mostly in WoW on the Feathermoon server. I also RP on the Arcadia server in The Secret World. I'm rather sad to admit I'm married to that Alanth guy.

I don't quite have a character concept yet, because I'm not completely comfortable with my knowledge of the lore, but I hope to fix that soon. ^^ Anyway, hello!:cactuar:

I'm on Balmung so I cannot help you in game, but I would be more then willing to help you with your lore questions here on the forums or through pm.

Welcome welcome! Glad to see more Gilgamesh peeps around! I already extended a welcome to your spouse so I won't repeat all of the stuff I said there ("all of it"--there wasn't that much to begin with...o7).

I LOVED Secret World. Oof. I need to pick it up again. Anyway!

Don't worry about being uncomfortable with the lore! I'm totally new to Final Fantasy myself, for the most part, and as someone who is getting more comfortable with it, I'd be happy to help out where I can, especially if you're still trying to come up with a concept!

I'm a fellow catgirl Conjurer (well, she's more of an Archmage by this point but healing is her main focus) and I'd be happy to bring you into the fold of an IC Mage Linkshell if you like! (No rush of course!)

Hey, I'm pretty much in the same boat. New to this game after RPing in WoW, then TSW and a little bit in SWTOR.  I've got a character on Gilgamesh in the early-mid 20's that I haven't done much RPing with, but would love to do some more. I'd even be happy to help quest/dungeon/level and such.

Short story, feel free to look me up in-game on Loetzoeng Barabhir.