New challenger appears, nyan.

Redariesye

Hello another newbie, well I wouldn't really call myself that seeing as I already made it to level 30 Arcanist. I happened to be stationed on Balmung server and found out that this server is an unofficial RP server. Which is great cause I role-play on all MMOs that I have played. With that aside, I am currently trying to understand the games lore before I go into making my characters story, for now I just play as is. If anyone could give me a hand with my current story idea that would be great.

Idea: Daughter of a Miqo'te (Mother) and Hyur (Father). Father was working for a soldier coalition and was injured due to an accident. A Miqo'te tribe found him alone and nursed him back to health, one in particular was Mother in which he fell for over time. After his wounds had healed he left the tribe behind promising to return when his duties where done, however Mother died due to difficulties of birth. I was born and raised by the tribe. 

-All I have right now, but needless to say my role-play quest is to find my father-

Its a pleasure to meet others and learn so if you have anything that could help, advice, lore links ect., let me know. Thank you, Nyan.