Gavriel - Opinions?

Gavriel

Which look do you prefer?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Which look do you prefer?

• Option #1
    • Option #2

If the majority of dames around this damned forum had it their way' date=' every single bro would have a face full of beard, effectively driving the clean-shaven population to near extinction. :lol: Just my own observation, mind you.[/quote']

Haha, noted.

And I'm not trying to make a hotty by any means. It's pretty much downright impossible to make an ugly-looking person in this game. If I had it my way (facial sliders), Gavriel would look much more hideous :D

Beard is better... option one :D

Go with the second one, Gav.

If the majority of dames around this damned forum had it their way, every single bro would have a face full of beard, effectively driving the clean-shaven population to near extinction. :lol: Just my own observation, mind you.

This is the only place I have ever been where women dig the beard... must be why I love it here so much xD

I choose option 1 because all I can think of him saying is: "I am MAN! I built the wheel!"

2457348_f260.jpg

YES!

Well he is a carpenter after all.

*EDIT*

Does anyone have suggestions for how I can improve?

I would likely go with a different haircut, but thats me, not sure which I would recommend as a replacement though, thought about going with a highlander or are they too beefcake? :P

Beard.

As Renaise mentioned, the hair does seem a bit... ...off. At least in my opinion. All the publicity that specific hairstyle received sort of painted it more "youthful" in my eyes. That, and the fact that it does look like something more in style for the younger generation.

However, it also could just be the fact that your character's chest and shoulders are fairly visible in that attire. The fact that his face has significant aging, and his body is smooth and wrinkle free really throws things off. Honestly? I think the whole look would appear significantly different if that were covered up.

Sadly, they really don't have many decent options with hairstyles for Midlanders. At the very least, it seems you'll be able to change your hairstyle as you please in-game, so if something just doesn't click or they add styles more fitting down the road, you'll be able to swap things up.