Aeon [EU+NA]

Brynhilde

The countdown to Aeon's Recruitment Cycle Closing has begun! We will be closing our doors at the onset of March 15th in order to allow our new (and not-so-new-returning) members to settle in and make a name for themselves within the FC. We have a myriad of plots and stories that have begun to unfold and countless surprises in store for the Branded.

We often hold events mid-day EST on the weekend to accommodate as many members as possible. Evenings and nights are usually filled with RP. Our numbers are currently lighter during EU prime times, but we do have members on at nearly every bell!

Also... I'll just leave this here...

[align=center]Villainswanted_zpsnzhdnvwz.png[/align]

Do you have a character that likes to stir up trouble? Does your character have less-than-honorable ideals? While a majority of our characters get along swimmingly, we won't shy away from someone that might stir the pot! If your character can add to the overall story, we welcome just about any sort to apply.

Ninja edit!!

I I was so excited about updating our thread that I forgot to add an important bit of information~ If you have any questions you may post or PM me here, check out our site, or contact Aurou Mhirata or Leon Greymoon in game

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Recruitment will be closing at Midnight PST tonight! On March 15th Aeon's recruitment will be closed for a bit.

There's still a little time left if you want to get involved!

--------------------------------------------------------

Edit instead of another post~

[align=center]Aeon's recruitment is now closed for the time being. [/align]

Applications may still be submitted via our website, however they will not be looked at until we begin recruiting again.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello RPC! Bumping our listing to let you all know that we're still alive and kicking~ We have a lot of great plans in the works and some interesting plots taking place right now. We've had a number of inquiries recently, always feel free to reach out to one of us or tag a member for RP if you see them out and about!

Recruitment remains closed for the time being, but expect it to open sometime this month. Keep checking back here or keep an eye on our website for more information~

Until then - Safe travels my friends.

Aeon's Officers: Leon Greymoon & Aurou Mhirata

• 3 weeks later...

[align=center]Recruitment is OPEN[/align]

Hello RPC friends!

It is with great pleasure that I announce Aeon's next recruitment cycle opening!

We have a lot of great things both planned and currently playing out - lighthearted / social events and Aeon specific plots. This is a small, tight-knit community driven FC where we all work to weave together interesting and immersive stories all centered around an overarching plot line. We have player run events often, near weekly right now with all of the plots taking place, that cater to EU and NA time zones - Most often beginning around 11am PST / 2pm EST / 18:00 GMT Sunday. Our core group spans from GMT+1 all the way to GMT-8, with everything in between.

A big welcome to our new members from last cycle: Gunjin, Morgana, and Rowan!

Also, joining our Vanguard (Officer) team: Altani!

Please feel free to direct any questions here, on Enjin, or in game to our Vanguards: Altani Mol (aka Khuja'sae Fashonti), Leon Greymoon, and Aurou Mhirata.

Safe travels and happy adventures~

• 3 weeks later...

We will be retiring this thread to support full transitioning of leadership. Aeon remains unchanged and is still alive and kicking! We're preparing to ramp back up our FC Story to full power~

See our new thread here or visit our website for more information!

- Aurou