Aeon [EU+NA]

Brynhilde

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A big welcome to our newest members Gylda and Gerris!

Welcome to the group and we're all looking forward to the IC and OOC shenanigans that await! :)

Our doors are still open with several things coming on the horizon, namely two upcoming story events!

Will the 'Dog Days' be over on Sunday the 7th?            Probably not...

What exactly does 'The Enemy' hold for us on the 11th!?          (I actually have no idea!)

If you're at all interested, applications are still open! Pop on over to our website and give us a look. We don't bite!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Recruitment is currently open to all. We would love to see more faces as we make New Year's changes to the FC to help keep things fresh. We are currently looking for roleplayers who not only enjoy participating in others' storylines and roleplay, but enjoy adding others to their own as well. 

This way we hope to create more member driven, organic RP.

• 5 weeks later...

I've been casually looking into FCs for a bit now, and was really intrigued by Aeon's story.  It...jives really well with the rough background I have for my character, so I may have to step up and apply if you accept applications from newer players!

We certainly do! We love to help new players out with stuff.

Phew! What a February we've had. A big welcome tooooo...

(Deep breath)

Shashato Shato, Brave Horizon, Sayer Chase, Leon Greymoon and Reima Awen!

As well as new party members, there have been a few twists and turns involved in the Aeon story! Missing refugees, Voidsent, Sacrifices... Just a standard Firesday in Thanalan!

We're still looking at taking in new people, so please visit the site and drop in an application if you're interested in helping move an interesting story forwards! :)

Aeon is a fantastic FC full of solid RPers with a leader that works unimaginably hard to create a fun, immersive story for everyone to engage in. Anyone would be lucky to be part of their crew.

If you are wondering "Hay Tiergan, why you no with them no more?" - it's because real life is a butt and I was so stressed out by non-game related events that I needed to go somewhere where I could just be a normal member. (Otherwise I would inevitably try to do guild leader things and stress myself out again. :V Knee jerk "I gotta do the thing to take care of my crew" urges.)

If you get in, be warned that you might see me sulking around Cliffperch on occasion while also shedding on furniture when I think Bryn isn't watching. o/

I know this is probably dumb, but I'm gonna give it a shot anyway. I recently started playing XIV, and I stumbled upon Aeon when I looked for roleplay FCs. I'd really like to join you guys, but Balmung doesn't allow new characters to be made (Player limit reached, probably). Any idea what I could do?

If not, guess I'll have to wait... :'D

Hi Verasul!

At the moment, Balmung is very difficult to create a character on. There are two options you can try:

The server is (sometimes) open very early in the morning throughout the week. Around 4-5am EST. Other times that it is often open is just before OR after a maintenance window. You can keep an eye out for those.

Option 2 is to create a character on another server and transfer it over, however this involves spending RL money on doing such. Believe me when I say I totally understand your frustration with trying to get a character sorted on Balmung! I've had to wait for a few odd times myself.

Whichever you go with (and hopefully succeed with!), give us a poke once you've managed to land yourself on the server! :)

(PS: WE LOVE YOU TIERGAN.)

Is there space for a potential Recruit?

I didn't see any notice about recruiting being closed.

Hi Heart,

Application to Aeon is temporarily closed while our influx of new folks get settled. You're welcome to submit an application for consideration when recruitment opens again.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

A big welcome to our newest members; D'eshel Tia, Bruden Grin, Jackson Bloodworth and Alistair Gray, and a big welcome back to old friends, Steel Wolf and Varus Rosenthal!

We'll be closing recruitment for April/May soon, so get your application in soon if you're interested!

Lastly, the OP has been updated to list our newest 'Vanguards', or officer members; Arcian Martell and Brave Horizon. <3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Greetings,

I'm returning to FFXIV and I'd love to return to roleplaying as well; I did RP in FFXI on the Leviathan server for a handful of years and would describe myself as being experienced but a little rusty. I enjoy everything that the FC description has above, specifically the story arc and the LGBTQ section, but am saddened by the recruitment being closed. Is there some way to interview a member or officer to see if an accommodation or exception could be made? I have two characters that I could use, and would love to talk with someone about what the FC needs or current story elements to decide which one to pursue. Of all the FCs I've scanned here, this one appeals the most to me, so I am hoping that we can work something out. 

Thanks!

Greetings,

I'm returning to FFXIV and I'd love to return to roleplaying as well; I did RP in FFXI on the Leviathan server for a handful of years and would describe myself as being experienced but a little rusty. I enjoy everything that the FC description has above, specifically the story arc and the LGBTQ section, but am saddened by the recruitment being closed. Is there some way to interview a member or officer to see if an accommodation or exception could be made? I have two characters that I could use, and would love to talk with someone about what the FC needs or current story elements to decide which one to pursue. Of all the FCs I've scanned here, this one appeals the most to me, so I am hoping that we can work something out. 

Thanks!

Hi Tigerspirit,

We accept applications from people when recruitment is closed on a first-come-first served basis for consideration when recruitment reopens. Feel free to submit an app whenever you like.

Out of curiosity, who were you in FFXI? If you were on Leviathan, presumably you'd have been with The Lost Boys...