D'ly Draws Doodles | Coms Open

D'ly

I have bad news and good news for everyone. The bad news: my computer decided to randomly die on me last night. The good news: I might still be able to draw! I'll update ya'll sometime later today.

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

::removes hat and puts to chest:: :C

A computer dying for an artist-gamer is the worst.

Thankfully I now have a new laptop! BOOM. Back in business peeps. >3

Once I load everything...

It might be longer than expected before I can work on commissions. I should have more information as to when I can work on them by Monday. I am sorry for any inconvenience. 

UPDATE...

Hey there peeps. As ya'll know from my last few posts my desktop decided to randomly die on me. I am pretty sure it is just the graphic card that went so all my files should are safe. Thankfully I was able to go out and get a laptop, but have to buy a external CD drive(it ends up being cheaper this way) so it will be a couple of days before I can start work again. I will be sending everyone on my slots a pm to explain  where your commissions are at. I am very sorry for the inconvenience! Thank you all for being patient! ♥

UPDATE AGAIN...

Yoooo peeps. My external CD drive thingy was delivered today and I was able to load the stuff needed for my tablet. So I should be able to begin work sometime tomorrow! YAYYY.

AND ANOTHER UPDATE...

Sadly stuff came up this weekend so I was unable to work on commissions, but I will on Monday. I am very sorry for such the long wait! Thanks again peeps for being so patient! It means a lot. ♥