So New ~w~

Noms

So my character's name is Shuei Setsuna on Balmung I've been stalking this site now for a while now haha. I guess you can say I'm a very flexible RPer, I don't mind light, medium, or heavy. Hopefully I get along with this community this is my first time ever attempting this but I have the urge to do it because I seem fond of it! xD

I have some RP experience so if any FC or people want to invite me to Linkshells or whatevers give me a message! :3

Guest Hiroshu

Ah, I'm a sucker for a good Japanese sounding name. I'm new here too (and to the game) and looking forward to making new friends and finding new adventures in the game. Feel free to say hello anytime!

Ah, I'm a sucker for a good Japanese sounding name. I'm new here too (and to the game) and looking forward to making new friends and finding new adventures in the game. Feel free to say hello anytime!

Sweet I`ll add you! c:

Welcome to Balmung and the RPC!

Don't forget to make a wiki page for your character.

I love reading wikis and devour them like a ravenous beast.

Wiki profiles are a fun and easy way of helping people learn about your character. o/

Guest Hiroshu

Shu Shu! Had a lot of fun gallivanting around Eorzea with you and K. That'll definitely be one of those low level memories I'll get nostalgic about down the line.