Control

Pyralis snorted at the miqo'te's comment and finished putting on all the clothes she gave him. He examined himself in the little light he had and could tell the outfit was absolutely horrible.

"Afraid I only sought the company of the girls."

He would narrow his eyes and nod at the woman.

"I'm ready to meet the bad ol boss lass. Lead the way."

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"So?" Moonlight caught the glimmer of teeth. "Lads got eyes same as lasses."

The bard was more interesting than their usual fare, she was sure. Whether or not actual bedding was involved. . . . Her flippancy showed in the flick of her tail, the cocky set of her shoulders as she turned back towards darkness.

This time, she revealed the lamp she'd kept hidden their first go through. Perhaps it was a test he'd passed, perhaps she'd her fill of teasing him -- for the moment: she got it lit and shaded it so the light it gave off was low and pointed towards the ground. It was enough to avoid stumbling about in the tunnel, though she somehow figured Targaryen to be the type to somehow avoid such pitfalls. Perhaps she'd test that theory later, when she wasn't so pressed for time. She eyed him thoughtfully, light catching on the underside of her chin and throwing her face into ghastly shadows. There was mischief lurking in the skin around her eyes, in the twitchiness of her fingers. Still watching him, she pulled out the correct linkshell and spoke into it.

"Boss? Got a live one. Y'there?"

Andralyn was laughing as she answered the call, the hum of life behind her jovial and drunk.

"Ah Miss Zhavi," she cooed, "regale me with your tales of fishing."

There was a swat, a laugh, and a chair being pulled out, "What can I do for you?"

A door creaked open and shut, quieting down the ambient noise.

Pyralis followed the Miqo'te although he couldn't suppress thefeeling that deep down inside, this was not one of his greatest ideas. The woman had a clear advantage in the dark and for all he knew she might be leading him to a grand trap. What if she was with -them-? 

Timeto test the girl out a bit. He was about to speak when she pulled out a linkshell and spoke. 

When she was done he’d say slyly and playfully, “So…whileyou wait for this –boss- to reply…why not share a kiss or two? I promise not to bite –too- hard.”

That mischief around those eyes, the twitching, the watchfulgaze. He knew the response but if he could just get her close enough…

"Talk o'doxies got ye ready t'go, eh?" Zhi snorted, and spoke into the pearl. "I've one o' yer ol' . . .clients. Bard. Hyur. He's willin' t' get friendly wi' one o' Jaded's clerks. Ye got time t'meet wi' him, take his measure?"

Voice amused, she spoke next to Targaryen. She was staring at him, a shadow of the prior anger visible in the tightness of her lips. "I ain't one o' Thatcher's doxies, if yer needin' rememberin'."

Pyralis had a massive smirk on his face at the woman's anger. Pushing her buttons though might not be wise in such situations. He raised his hands defensively and spoke smoothly,  "My My...I never said you were lass...paying for cheap sex is not my thing anymore...I simply wanted to show you a good time."

Pyralis stared at her playfully keeping that sharp grin om his face the entire time.

Everything was a transaction of some kind to Zhavi Streetrunner.

"Oh? An' what're ye gettin' out o' it, then? What's in it fer me?"

Her stare was flat, her smile hanging on by a thread.

Should the comment of cheap sex be heard over the pearl, as these things tend to happen, Andralyn would quip, "Cheap? He's no former client of mine. Your information is wrong, Runner."

Although such amusing bits do get lost in the wind.

Andralyn sighed, regardless, her temple meeting her hand in an impromptu massage, "Jaded. Right."

"I refuse to sink into some slimy hole in the wall. I just got the smell off me from our last visit," there was playfulness in her voice.

The words of Thatcher and Targaryen were starting to bleed together. She spoke on the tail end of Thatcher's initial sally, before Targaryen had a chance to reply. "'Fraid he is, boss."

Pyralis suppressed a laugh and remained silent. Playful eyes starting at the mi'qote woman. He crossed his arms behind his back and would remain silent till she asked specific questions towards him. Best to let the bait prepare their own trap before you yank the rope off it.

Maybe this wasn't such a bad idea after all.

Zhi had expected Targaryen to have something clever, something flirtatious to say. That she was paranoid, wary, carried over into the tense lines of her body. She watched him. He watched her.

She knew he was dangerous.

After a pause, she spoke into the pearl. "Should I take him t'yer ship? Taverns're too busy this time o'night -- an' ye weren't tryin' very hard if it took ye that long."

Her eyes narrowed slightly. She smiled, then. At Targaryen. "'Less ye liked me smell, boss." Her voice was a rough caress.

-Edited for post stomping! Sorry!-

A loud bell rung out as another ship docked and dozens of drunken hands scattered from the doorway like rats scurrying from a flood as she walked further from the noise, "Mm."

Her lips curled into a grin at the woman's words and she purred, "Zhavi.. is my charade so thin. My lust for you grows with each passing minute."

She nearly giggled. Her lips wouldn't stay together if they were pinned tight, the thought tickled her so.

"Mm," she chuckled away the silk from her voice and sobered slightly. "The ship is not a place for business such as this. I'm not within the city now, " she eyed the ferry. "My arrival will take a bell or so."

Zhi simpered at Targaryen even as she giggled at Thatcher's words. It was layered atop her anger, disguising it, but not hiding it in entirety. "Come t'me, sweetin'." What followed were simple directions. Zhi didn't know where else to take Thatcher that would be appropriate to her newfound. . .aura of command.

True, the tunnel was narrow and dark, and smelled of mildew, but the overlook was open and the only complaint that could be levied against it was that the ocean could be smelled. But that was something you couldn't escape in Limsa. "Buzz me if ye need further words, boss."

Zhi breezed past Targaryen, back to the overlook. "Come," she said, the sole word flippant.

She left the lantern at the mouth of the tunnel so that Thatcher might see its light.

Pyralis grinned and watched the miqo'te breeze past him. So she was obedient to her employer, which was a good attribute to have on a hired hand. He made a mental note of her movements trying to memorize the way her hips moved. Once you tracked someone's body language and the reaction time of their walk and movements, it made it difficult for them to dodge a hit. Hopefully it wouldn't come to that.

Pyralis whistled at his view from behind the Miqo'te, "My my...I believe I've seen walls with more curves. I may retract my offer of a good time pretty lass." 

Let's see how much we rile up the kitten...

(( Posting this now so I don't forget, but please use it when it's time. Feel free to do a bit of back and forth between Zhavi and Pyralis if you'd like. ))

The ferry from Aleport had been a successful venture. Two new clients procured for the weeks ahead and the promise of a return customer. Andralyn's lips curled as she closed the cloak around her and lifted the hood onto her head. Most every customer was a return customer. Her thoughts danced as she followed the instructions given to her, eyeing the perpetual state of disarray that haunted the lack-of-construction zones.

A bard.. A customer. Hyur...

Her hand steadied against the wall, finger tips dragging across the dusty brick as she made her way carefully along the darkened path. Slow and methodical with each step. She turned, staring back into the darkness momentarily before continuing on.

Why do I need him? What is Zhavi scheming...

She turned a corner and the faint glow emitting from another near by alley caught her eye. Her step quickened, her confidence in her steps heightened with the dim but welcomed light, but she was still by no means in a hurry. Instead she seemed to dance among the rubble, a hand pulling the cloak in at the waist to keep the bottom from swaying this way and that at her legs. She stooped to bring the lantern into her hand as she passed it, pausing at the alley's mouth for a moment to listen and once again take a glance behind before ducking into the tunnel.

Faint words caught on the breeze as she approached the end of the pathway, the familiar shapeless form of Zhavi growing clearly as she exited and made her way forward.  The man was tall. Certainly taller than Andralyn and almost comically next to the miqo'te. The lantern swayed two and fro before her as she approached, hood and cloak hanging unflatteringly around her.

Though years of honing her talents at skillful drunkenness had proven more than useful hustling a game of cards or keeping the upper hand in a match of wits, the effects of the quick sobering tended to make her giddy and she was aware that the stupid smile curling her lips was giving way to childishness.

She stopped about five fulms away from the others before moving her hand to her ear and whispering something.

And then she giggled.

It's eerie how similar childishness can be construed as creepy. 

That grin. That chuckle.

:tonberry:

((I had to... *goes to her corner* ))

She watched them for a long moment before setting the lantern at her feet, pulling back her hood, and sighing as she shook her hair from its pinned up crown atop her head and let it spill over her shoulders.

She smiled, an infectiously sweet smile, a smile that surely had hundreds of implications and even more motives and aimed it at the man, taking a moment to take in the familiarity of his face and form as she closed the distance between them, removing her cloak in the venture.

"I do hope I didn't keep anyone waiting too long," she folded the cloak over her arm and smoothed a hand over the back of her skirt before working to re-lace the front of her pink blouse. Tasteful enough for the Bismark yet suggestive enough that she always caught the eye, wanting or disdainfully, of a passerby, "the ferryman was a bit chatty."

Targaryen's words were familiar territory. Zhi had never taken pains to make anything of her body. She used it as any other doxy did, but in an opposite manner; the appearance of androgyny, of a lack of sexual appeal, helped to keep her off others' radars. The return to what was for her standard fare was evident in the draining tension from her shoulders and the playful curve of her tail. Relief. This, she understood -- it was the unknown of his former behavior, the knowledge that she was not desirable to those who had beauty that had put her on edge.

At once, the anger left her, leaving behind smug satisfaction. "Ahhh, has word o'the boss returned yer senses to ye? Or did ye jes think on me words an' realize ye don't know what ye want?"

She turned, walked backwards a few steps. "I'll hire out fer streetrunnin' if ye come t'find ye have wits an' . . .needs. . . after all," she crossed her arms and leaned her upper body forward, lowering her voice, "but keep in mind -- when yer ready t'deal -- that I won't hire out t'lackwits wi'out a good investment first." She lifted her left hand from where it rested on her upper arm, and rubbed her fingers together in the universal sign for gil.

She straightened. She grinned. As grins went, it could be seen as the epitome of insufferable.

The tension was gone from her shoulders, shit that didn't work out. The bard was excellent as hiding his disappoint though and kept that playful smirk on his face the entire time. The miqo'te wasn't a tough read but her mannerisms were far from the normal wenches that he saw in and out of the taverns. Pyralis tilted his head and decided to test the miqo'te comfort level.

He would walk as close as she would allow and gaze into her eyes with his own violet ones. He attempt to place his hand on the the hand she was using to make the gil motion. "Come now I said I merely -may- consider. Who am I to deny such pleasures of the flesh to one so bold and street savvy hm?"

He knew it was a large gamble. Too big of a gamble if the girl was trained in close combat or had any concealed weapons. But he had to believe that she wouldn't kill him for this act, maybe a knee to the groin wouldn't be -TOO- bad.

"Yer right crooked fer a flirt, ain't ye?" Zhi didn't budge. She took his nearness -- and his hand covering her own -- in stride. "Ahhh, that's right. Whoresbane, ain't ye?" She stepped into him, her hips leading. Her upper body bent slightly backward as she tipped her face up to see him. "Lookin' t'add some notches t'yer belt, are ye? Maybe ye've nothin' else t'yer head t'give ye a more clever goal. But ye still haven't answered me question, pet. What do I get out o' it?"

Yeah, he'd gotten under her skin. She was irritated. It showed in the smile she gave him: coquetry laced with a feral quality that could have qualified for 'slightly deranged'.

But the challenge had been made, and she was not one to back down so easily.

He couldn't hide it the shock as his eyes went slightly wide for a split second before he went back to his casual smirk, although it wasn't as confident as before. The fact that she called him Whoresbane...

Pyralis merely chuckled and attempted to release the miqo'te's hand and backaway. "Oh I could tell you multiple things you'd get out of it...but it sounds like someone is coming sweet one."

Thank whatever Gods were out there for the incoming stranger.

Zhi watched him as he backed up, and for a moment there was a certain coldness there. . .but then she went back to the deranged smile. "What, no more promises, lambkin?"

"It'd seem," she continued, louder, "that yer bard likes his privacy, boss. He's ripe'n'ready. Could be mebbe it's me own signal t'leave. So I'll keep it short fer ye -- we need more information on what Tabart's doin'. Not jes on th'side o'the doxies an' hirelin's, but where th'money's runnin'. This one likes his women, he does, so send him in t'woo one o' Tabart's clerks. Get at 'em that way."

Even with her cockiness running full steam, Zhi was on edge. "Shall I leave ye to't, boss?"

Andralyn stood at Zhi's side looking at Pryalis closely, a smirk pulling up the corner of her lips.

"Let me guess.. this is the first he's hearing of your plans for him..."

Her head canted the other way as she looked him over and her hand moved forward shaking at the loose fabric of his shirt by his waist gently, if not playfully, "Did you steal a man's clothes?"

She looked back to the miqo'te, "I think that's quite a sound plan, thank you Zhavi." She moved to circle around him, sizing him up , "Mm.. Your face is familiar.  What do I call you, loverboy?"

Pyralis was impressed with the new female. She was -stunning- and had he been a lesser man, he would be tempted to simply give her whatever she wants for a night of passion. But the bard was skilled and simply looked at the new female with a playful grin.

"If you're trying to size me up...you can simply grab what you -desire- my beautiful red headed princess. As for my name...well I go by many different names love. You may call me whatever you desire so long as I get to know yours."

Pyralis shot a quick glance to the miqo'te with a look he gave her previously when he said the number 42 to her.

Without a clear dismissal, Zhi backed up two steps. She folded her arms, content to observe the meeting for the time being. She was the image of the perfect lackey, ruined only by the lazy smirk that twisted up her lips. She met Targaryen's glance, and then looked to Thatcher, impatient and on edge.

Andralyn looked from Pyralis to Zhavi and back at his glance.

"Princess? My darling boy, I'm a Dame," her lips curled to one side as her smirk broke into a bemused grin.

She lifted her chin, motioning toward Zhavi, "Mmm... I think I can take it from here, love, thank you."

She turned her attention back to the man a moment before twisting her torso back toward Zhavi, "be mindful of the shadows dear, " she motioned toward the tunnel they had come through, "they're mine."

(( Johnathan, her bodyguard is watching from there. ))

Andralyn let her body come back to face the bard, smoothing down the cloak that hung over one of her arms as she moved her limbs across her stomach to rest. The motion made it easy for her to hide the new grip she held on the dagger under the thick folded cloth.

Herr head tipped to the side slightly as she spoke, "You know my name." Her right hand moved back to his shirt, trailing over his buttons with a pout pulling at her lips. She walked her fingers up the fabric just as she would touch his belt and fixed his collar with a smile as she moved closer to him, dangerously close if allowed. Her gaze lifted to his as she moved her hand grazing his neck gently. The words following were spoken slowly, quietly, intentionally provocatively, and slipped from her mouth with a lover's touch as she pet over his cheek, if allowed, "Use that lustfully ..swollen ..lump 'twixt your ...ears long enough and I bet you're clever enough to figure it out."

(( ^ editted cause my ipad likes to eat sentences >. < ))

Her hand would fall away and she would grin, teeth shining.

Pyralis enjoyed the danger, the thrill of the hunt is what he called it. The lovely Grace, such fond memories of her. She still was sultry and seductive in the way she moved, talked, and gazed at you. If the Keepers should be worshiping anyone, it should be her. For what better persona of love than one who fulfills the very hunger and need of the passions of the mortal flesh. 

The danger never gave him fear even as she approached him closely and toyed with him. It simply fed into his already depraved sense of thrill. 

"Ah so silly of me Grace. I believe I mistook you for a princess the first time we met. I suppose age is catching up with me. Or is it the fact I wish to imagine you as a princess and I the knight who beds her?"

The bard kept that lovely grin on his face as he studied her eye movement, her body posture, the way her lips moved when they spoke. He kept as best as he could any sign that she had a slight seductive hold on him but a man could only endure so much. 

Oh I remember you very well dear Grace. I am ready to play your games.