New here~!

Rakura

Hey all, name's Kalas. Kalas Lecarde.~ Let's get started with some info, yeah?

MMORPG Experience:

My first MMORPG was Phantasy Star Universe for the PS2, that's where I probably roleplaying at a more adequate level. Afterwards, I've bounced from games like Eden Eternal, Imagine Online, and even Second Life, to finally reach Final Fantasy XIV. 

Roleplay Experience:

I started wayyyyyy back on Endless Online, didn't even know what I was doing. Later on went to Gaia online, but I didn't really improve much. After PSU(Phantasy Star Universe) had it's servers shut down, I stopped roleplaying for a while. A year or two after, I started getting into chatting applications like: Text+, or Palringo. On Text+, my roleplaying skills flourished greatly. My one lining posts would become a paragraph. After joining Palringo, my roleplay experience has gotten me where I am today. I roleplay anything from fights (if interested), to random beast slaying, so on and so forth. I don't really have any limits to what I want to roleplay as long as I'm not being forced to something I don't want.

How did you learn of the coalition?

Well, I started playing FFXIV about a week ago. About to start my second week. A recent roleplayer I met, told me of the site, and since I'm craving both a roleplay, and a good social experience, I decided to sign up.

What kind of roleplayer are you?

I'd like to say a medium, very close to high. In terms of craving a good rp, it's real high. It's my second time roleplaying in an MMORPG, and I'm real excited to have been lucky to find a server where it's full of potent roleplayers. 

Anything from life you're comfortable sharing?

Well, I'm a college student. Third year. I'm a heavy gamer, yet I also set my priorities. My character: Kalas Lecarde is modeled to be after the one person who'm I hope to be one day, if I am not already. He was my first ever character at the age of 11. Aside from so, don't be afraid to ask for more on this section, should the need truly rise.

I heavily look forward to roleplaying with those interested. 'Till then, safe travels.~

Welcome to the RPC! Always good to meet new folks.

Like I enjoy telling all the new folk, be sure to make your characters a spiffy wiki profile if you can and feel free to ask any questions to help yourself get cozy. o/

Welcome to the forums and to balmung

Thank you, very much. Your name is very familiar, I know I've seen you about. Haha.~ Well, feel free to hit me up, if anything.

yeah I think I saw you in the Quicksand earlier today with some FC mates

Welcome to the RPC!  Always good to meet new folks.

Like I enjoy telling all the new folk, be sure to make your characters a spiffy wiki profile if you can and feel free to ask any questions to help yourself get cozy. o/

I've been trying for 2 days to get in there! Site doesn't allow me to make a new account. :/

Have you tried logging into the wiki with same login and password you use to access these forums?

To use the wiki, you don't need to make a brand new account and can log in with the 'Rakura' account you made for this website.

Have you tried logging into the wiki with same login and password you use to access these forums?

To use the wiki, you don't need to make a brand new account and can log in with the 'Rakura' account you made for this website.

It worked! Thank you! I will get started, ASAP.