Hello! Round 2! Fight!

Knave

Greetings from a returning 1.0 player! I've been playing since ARR but due to unfortunate circumstances (*coughserverscoughlag*) ended up with a main on another server, however I am looking to get back into roleplaying - yay!

Here is a brief run down of my two characters, if you're interested in working something out I'd love to hear from you! I can be a bit hard to catch sometimes, but I don't mind handing out my skype to make it easier (just ask!).

Bancroft: An older, grumpier Keeper of the Moon who keeps himself busy with work, napping in unusual locations, or drawing. He can neither read nor write very well but he tries. May have fathered a few children in his day..

I look forward to hearing/roleplaying with everyone!

...Bancroft is back? Hot damn!

I'm not sure if you're aware of this, but quite a few people are using your Keeper's wiki page as a template, myself included.

Welcome back! :moogle:

...Bancroft is back? Hot damn!

I'm not sure if you're aware of this, but quite a few people are using your Keeper's wiki page as a template, myself included.

Welcome back! :moogle:

I am, actually! It was very enjoyable reading through all of them and I'm amazed by how much talent there is the community. I noticed in yours Osric knows someone who knows Oria!

Ahahaha' date=' now that you mention it, I guess that is above the average. Well, you've peaked my interest with him. Whereabouts do you see him hanging out? [/quote']

Every where and no where (which is a lazy way of saying I don't have a hang out spot). Ban is a free roamer so he can be where ever within a reasonable time frame, haha.

Hello there and welcome back! :3

I'd love it for my character to meet both of your's, actually. As a naive healer herself, I think Eudalie may enjoy speaking with Oria, and as a Keeper clueless about tribal origins, I think she'd enjoy learning more from Bancroft. Or just feeding him. She likes doing that too. 

Please feel free to poke me in game if you ever spy me! Or I'll poke you. :moogle: