Need A Sister - Gilgamesh

Hello everyone. I have decided to join the Gilgamesh server, and I need a roleplay partner to play as my younger sister. My character is a human, 68.8 in. tall, black hair, purple eyes, white skin. I am going to play a Gladiator, and I would appreciate it if anyone wishing to fulfill the role I'm requesting would choose a class outside of Ul'dah so we may have a sort of "Separated family seeking each other" kind of theme up until we get the Airship Tickets and can do a grand reunion. Please make your character shorter than mine to simulate youth. The last name will be Reecendo. Any questions, feel free to reply. I might not answer for a while, as I need to wake up in four and a half hours to make my character on Gilgamesh... Freaking full server... Thank you for any interest shown.

What level is your Pugilist? Because, if possible, I'd like my "sister" to start around the same time as me so we're close in levels.

--- EDIT ---

I'd also need the sister character to be newly made so she has the last name Reecendo. I mean, if someone happens to have a female Hyur with the last name Reecendo already, then hey, power to you, you're already one step ahead.

--- UPDATE ---

Anyone interested, no need to be a younger/shorter sister, any more. Truly, I think it might be nice actually if the sister character were older/taller than my character. I am still looking for someone to fulfill this role, and I appreciate any shown interest.

She's currently level 4 or 5, not far at all. She's already created but you said they were lost siblings reunited, and her character story is that she's wanting to build a name for herself in the combative tourneys in Ul'dah. So it could be her 'stage name'. 

Let me know if you're still interested. She could easily be an older or younger sister, whatever works.

She's currently level 4 or 5, not far at all. She's already created but you said they were lost siblings reunited, and her character story is that she's wanting to build a name for herself in the combative tourneys in Ul'dah. So it could be her 'stage name'. 

Let me know if you're still interested. She could easily be an older or younger sister, whatever works.

You said she's a Pugilist, so she'd be in Ul'dah if I'm not mistaken, right? We could at the very least meet OOCly and discuss it. Send me a friend request: Nordin Reecendo.

Are you online at the moment?

I am not! I'm currently abroad in Europe but I will be back on the 1st and we can touch base then if you're cool with it! Otherwise feel free to add me on Skype @mippachan or PM me.

Alright. I'll probably be a bit higher level when you return, as I'm currently level 8, and about half-way to 9. Though to slow that down, I'll rush to get to Limsa Lominsa and start training Mining and Blacksmithing, that way our combat levels are (over nine thousand- sorry, couldn't resist) closer than if I just kept training Gladiator.