Host Club | Rendezvous | Grand Opening!

tumblr_n7qz1tx5jc1smm21jo1_1280.png

A plucky Dunesfolk Lalafell in a tri-cornered hat can be seen posting a few fliers around the main cities. His face is adorned with tattoos and he wears a long, red coat. As you approach him to ask for more information, he replies with the following:

"Ah 'ost Club? I'ss no' as complica'ed as i' soun's. Ah Gues' shows up an' selec's a 'ost er 'ostess, an' tha person they choose provi'es 'em wiff foo', drink, an'...uh... pleasan' conversa'ion through tha duration o' their stay. These services are provi'ed fer ah fee o' 2,000 gil, onah firs' come, firs' serve basis. So, tha firs' person ta arrive and wait ou'si'e'll 'ave their firs' choice from our selec'ion o' 'osts.

If ah Gues' dun'nay particularly favor any o' tha 'osts tha' are 'vailable, then they may dismiss 'emselves an' make way fer tha nex' person in line. Tha selec'ion process 'appens 'til all 'osts are taken, a' which poin' our othah poten'ial Gues'ss'll 'ave ta wai' fer tha nex' time we open our doors ta partake. I'ss also goo' form ta tip yer 'ost or 'ostess if ye fin' their company particularly enjoyable. Some o' us'll accep' stuff other than money...li'e...rum. Bu' be sure ta as' wha' they prahfer a'fer ye go givin' rum away willy nilly li'e. A'sides, if yer jus' I'CHIN' ta give rum away, 'Ll gla'ly take I' off yer 'ands fer ye.

Jus' ahmem'er ta trea' tha 'ost er 'os'ess wiff respec', 'cause we do 'ave ah securi'y s'aff on sigh' ta address any ishahes of discour'esy. We are a high-e'ique'e es'ablishmen'...uh...mos' o' us...ALRIGH', ALRIGH' tha others are, I ain' so much...'nyways, we expec' boff Gues's an' Staff ta behave accordin'ly. Aye, 'Ll be classin' up a bi' too, so tha means ye go'ah as well if yer comin'.

Oh, an' i' dun say on tha flier, bu' some o' us be offerin' rum as well, so jus' ma'e sure ye know which 'ost yer gettin' a'fer ye pick.

Loo' forward ta seein' ye there!"

((Yes, Yattaru was the volunteer Maia ICly selected to go out and talk about the Club. ;)

The event is at 3:00 CST / 4:00 EST today, if anyone would like to come by and grab some tea with a Host or Hostess! Again, people will be able to select their Host/Hostess on a first come, first serve basis until all of them are paired up.

The fee is 2,000 gil, which includes all food and drink, plus the catering offered ICly by a Host or Hostess. (We're also trying to raise gil for a larger place, which we are in dire need of due to how large the LS has gotten in proportion to our Small house. ^^; ) Tips are also welcome to any Host or Hostess who does exceptionally well.

For convenience, here is a link to the menu that will be ICly provided. Please let me know if there are any last-minute questions! Thank you, everyone! ))

I'm glad you had fun, and thanks for coming to support us!

We plan to open our doors again at some point next month, and will hopefully have Host list available for browsing!

I missed the even, but ran into you guys spirit bonding after. Which was probably a more effecting (but less fun) fundraiser.

Its ok! I got to entertain your pseudo is-but-kinda-isn't--was-maybe-sometime-squeeze *pants* C'kayah!

Plot hooks yay! :D

Hope to see you next time Nat! Come have a chat with Yangh, they'd get on great!!

I missed the even, but ran into you guys spirit bonding after. Which was probably a more effecting (but less fun) fundraiser.

Its ok! I got to entertain your pseudo is-but-kinda-isn't--was-maybe-sometime-squeeze *pants* C'kayah!

Plot hooks yay! :D

Hope to see you next time Nat! Come have a chat with Yangh, they'd get on great!!

WE SHALL SEE ABOUT THAT FUN PART CAUSE APPARENTLY OUR SPIRITBONDING PARTY WAS THE BEST SPIRITBONDING PARTY FOR A BIT. No?

(capslock is still cruise control for cool ok)

I should be free of the hole I dug myself into and be able to attend the next one! Sounded like loads of fun and I'm sad I couldn't attend (both ICly and OOCly ; ; )

Haha, yeah, after a long day of IC Hosting, members of [Tea?] enjoy listening to PONPONPON and spiritbonding in the Shroud. ... Or maybe that was just me. Thanks for making room for us three!

And we'd love to have you guys next month for the next one, Nat and Kage! :moogle: