Returning to roleplay.

Not the best with introductions, so.. this'll be brief.  Just returning from a several-month long break, so I'm not exactly new to the game but I am new to Balmung and to roleplaying in FFXIV. I've roleplayed in several other games: tabletop D&D, NWN, FFXI, WoW, and various MUDs over the years. So, the concept isn't foreign to me, but I am still learning when it comes to the particulars of lore. Instead of transferring, I've decided to start fresh from square one and try my hand at tanking in the process.

Character wise, Aerghwab Hymleidinsyn is m'name. Mainly going to base myself in Limsa for IC stuff. Hwab has ties witht he Knights of the Barracuda, the Maelstrom, and a few scallywags still. I haven't started a wiki for him yet, but be on the lookout for that when I'm not completely exhausted, heh.

Welcome to Balmung and the RPC, I'm glad you've returned and decided to venture back into role-playing! :D My character is mostly around La Noscea as well these days. I'm glad to role-play anytime, so feel free to approach or send a /tell if you see me around!

Not the best with introductions, so.. this'll be brief.  Just returning from a several-month long break, so I'm not exactly new to the game but I am new to Balmung and to roleplaying in FFXIV. I've roleplayed in several other games: tabletop D&D, NWN, FFXI, WoW, and various MUDs over the years. So, the concept isn't foreign to me, but I am still learning when it comes to the particulars of lore. Instead of transferring, I've decided to start fresh from square one and try my hand at tanking in the process.

Character wise, Aerghwab Hymleidinsyn is m'name. Mainly going to base myself in Limsa for IC stuff. Hwab has ties witht he Knights of the Barracuda, the Maelstrom, and a few scallywags still. I haven't started a wiki for him yet, but be on the lookout for that when I'm not completely exhausted, heh.

Limsa? PICK ME, PICK ME! My character is a scallywag herself, and if you'd like to be pulled into the fray just give me a holler. :)

Here's something fun, too

Welcome to the RPC!

Limsa?  PICK ME, PICK ME!  My character is a scallywag herself, and if you'd like to be pulled into the fray just give me a holler.  :)

Here's something fun, too

Welcome to the RPC!

Thank ya. :) Although a "reformed" man himself, I figure Hwab would still have connections with the black market and be on friendly (but not TOO friendly, outwardly) terms with some of the good "honest traders" still putting into port these days.