A Return from Months past..

Hello! I've been gone for nearly half a year from the game due to financial issues and moving! But now that I have moved successfully and have internet, I figured I'd come back to FFXIV for a bit with a few of my friends that have been playing or returned. Lots of things have changed I see and I hope I can adapt to them all. I'll be starting a new character somewhere, since my main is on Balmung and its locked, again, lol. I'll hop on there when I'm comfortable with all the changes though, or I may go ahead and do it, not sure. 

However! I hope to be back for a while and hope to find a new LS/Guild to join! Feel free to msg me here on my RP interests and such.

Early morning is the best time to start a new character on Balmung! I just made some new characters at 5am Pacific yesterday, and I've had luck making characters around 6-7am Pacific during weekdays. Early morning/late evening are your best bets.

And ugh, boo for bad financial situations -- but I'm glad you're able to return. Welcome back! People are super duper friendly, so if you ever have questions or need help reintegrating yourself back into gameplay or rp, don't hesitate to ask or start a thread. :)

Cheers!

Hello there, welcome back! :D It's good to see so many people returning! If you're looking for an RP FC, Harbingers of Dawn is a good-aligned, med-heavy RP FC dedicated to protecting and aiding the citizens of Eorzea. We'd be happy to have you! You can learn more about us here and apply on our website if you're interested.

Haha thanks both of you but as of right now I'm just looking to get back into the game and get the gear I need to. PvE stuff for now, however for right now I've teamed up with PATH for the time being. Though, if I do RP I'll probably be with them however I am open to RPing with any/everyone I can when I do get back into it. 

^w^