Back from hiatus - looking for new contacts!

Howdy, howdy RPC. I recently returned from a semi-extended hiatus and I've come to the realization that most of my old contacts have disappeared from the game!

So that said, I'm looking for some new people to meet and RP with! General character info can be found on the wiki (I would link, but posting from a mobile) but any questions can be PM'd and I'd be more than happy to answer them. 

A few brief keywords for my highlander would proooobably be: Protective, non-chalant, confident (but not cocky!) And well-spoken. 

Don't hesitate to reach out! I swear, I'm friendly.

My character has been spending some time in Ul'dah lately (and getting all sorts of turned around most of the time) so perhaps they'll cross paths at some point! I'm always on the lookout for new people to RP with and plots to fall into. >^.^

I'd love for our characters to meet and RP a bunch. :3

From reading your wiki, (I'm sorry I don't have one yet!), I gather that Sylas was, as you say, "a street rat" in Ul'dah when he was young. Eudalie grew up in Ul'dah and often attempted to sneak scraps of food to refugees. Today, she still goes around the streets of Ul'dah and Thanalan handing out free meals, and now attempting to heal through the means of magic. I have no idea what I'm getting at, but maybe we can strike something up? 

Please let me know, or /tell me in game. RP is at the top of my list and I'm almost always in character. Oh, and of course, welcome back!

Howdy, howdy RPC. I recently returned from a semi-extended hiatus and I've come to the realization that most of my old contacts have disappeared from the game!

So that said, I'm looking for some new people to meet and RP with! General character info can be found on the wiki (I would link, but posting from a mobile) but any questions can be PM'd and I'd be more than happy to answer them. 

A few brief keywords for my highlander would proooobably be: Protective, non-chalant, confident (but not cocky!) And well-spoken. 

Don't hesitate to reach out! I swear, I'm friendly.

Sylas!!!!!

:love::love::love: