Help! I need it. I'm new to this.

Hello,

I'm working on editing my wiki page for my character but I cannot figure out how to use images. Please assist? Also, where do I start to Rp?

With that said.

Me:

I'm happy to have joined. I would say I'm a pretty relaxed rper. ^_^

Shoot me an idea or engage me. You'll know right away if you'll enjoy interacting with Koorow/Me.

Anything else, such as terms I rp by, just ask.

[/align]

Hello,

I'm working on editing my wiki page for my character but I cannot figure out how to use images. Please assist?

You have to upload the images into the wiki first. In the menu to the left is a link to "Upload new image". After that you simply refer to the image using wiki code as follows:

[[File:||]]

Welcome to the forum!

Yo, thought you would have one of these. Where to start... First up, set the sage with a few questions. You have a few answers already.

Name:

What to they do (fighting style):

Why:

Where are they from:

Why:

What are they seeking out of life?:

Why?

Once you do that then make a simple wiki, then throw her into the mix, and like a rock tumbler, interactions will smooth out the rough edges of your character.

That or you can RP in-game.

Forum RP seems to be much better though as posts can be more extensive and detailed here. I think casual, relationship/friendship development RP though can be done in in-game, unless you want it to be super detailed, then RP in the forums is a must.