(Event Cancelled!) Special Request! - Journey into the Ul'dahn Aquaducts.

I probably will seeing as how I have nothing better to do.

Honestly, I can never get immersed and tend to not mind which form of RP and the direction goes. I know that seems like a really bad trait for an RPer but I cant get immersed for some reason or anything specific when it comes to active time RP. Maybe if it was forum RP but not active time, BUT I digress so ignore most of the whining in this post.   ^_^

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hm. Ul'dahn aqueducts, eh? Potential danger? That'd threaten citizens. Can't have that.

Free Paladin Castille, available upon request.

You know Warren... you DID post of the Leve bills for this request... just last night :3

And I'm sorry to here that Ness :( I was hoping to have all th e funs with the jumpy spear goodtimes! D:

IC motivations: Warren would help but doesn't feel comfortable answering levequests officially. He'd respond if prompted, however.

OOC motivations: Tank slots are limited. If you lack one, that sinks your event. Can't have that either, so I want to help should you need me.

Meta motivations: OF COURSE the gallant white(grey) knight with the huge sword is the most annoying party member to recruit!

IC motivations: Warren would help but doesn't feel comfortable answering levequests officially. He'd respond if prompted, however.

OOC motivations: Tank slots are limited. If you lack one, that sinks your event. Can't have that either, so I want to help should you need me.

Meta motivations: OF COURSE the gallant white(grey) knight with the huge sword is the most annoying party member to recruit!

I think after last nights interaction she has quite the high (no pun intended) regard for him anyway. She's pretty seasoned as an adventurer... she knows how useful and crucial the body sword Palalading-dongs can be! She'll like approach him... I can't see him accepting a Gil reward though! >.<

I think after last nights interaction she has quite the high (no pun intended) regard for him anyway. She's pretty seasoned as an adventurer... she knows how useful and crucial the body sword Palalading-dongs can be! She'll like approach him... I can't see him excepting a Gil reward though! >.<

Pin-pon, on the nose. Means a better pot for everyone else, though.

Well, it doesn't directly threaten the palace, and Coatleque is no adventurer. So she's out. But she'll be sitting at the window watching for Ser Castille's safe return!

*wave white handkerchief*

I'll try my absolute best to return him with... -most- of his limbs attached? I suppose i could send you his reward though, I hear magitek limbs are quite amazing *evil laugh*

Also, Ness! The reasons aren't so important, only the adventurers certificate really is. She won't take any one who isn't an adventurer for an adventurers leve... not that you can take a leve without being an adventurer anyways xD

So then what is the point of having an adventurers license? It basically saying that you're "certified" to explore and stuff. Anybody can do that.   :I

The Adventurer's Guild is an actual guild in-game. You're ostensibly trusted to handle leves and the like. Think of it like a Temp Agency for adventurers: You need to register, and even if you're a part of it you might not be working, but you're definitely not going to get anything sent your way if you're not on their roster.

Semantics, but yeah. I don't THINK the game specifies you need to be an adventurer to join one of the class guilds, but they seem to be pretty hand in hand.

So then what is the point of having an adventurers license? It basically saying that you're "certified" to explore and stuff. Anybody can do that.   :I

Lore wise you must be an adventurer to take leves... hence the "Adventurers Guilds" that we all frequent so often.

As Laufula is an adventurer and also runs an adventurers guild FC... it really only makes sense!

[EDIT] - Also what Warren said! Its just a detail i'm making a point of mentioning as i'm going for a very purest form of adventurer with her character and FC. :)

I need to brush up on my in-game lore knowledge then cause I dont remember reading anything like that.   ._.

I can't compare to your IC backstory, but the first thing the game has you do on any character is register with the Adventurer's Guild in your home city. After doing that, you get sent to your class guild by Momodi/Hyur Guy/tree person whoevenstartsingridimeanseriously.

Mother Miounne is Gridania's quest NPC, and she's a total MILF. I would tap that for mana and cast Giant Growth.

If I can make it, I will. I have no plans on the 2nd, but I do on the 9th.

Well I hope you can Dog! I'd be doing the whole event on the 2nd... if it wasn't for the fact that i'm not leveled for it! >.<

Leveling is slow going when you're a DPS :(

And I need the Moogle Staff too! I have much work to do... if I mean to attend my own event >.<

If you want help with anything, don't hesitate send me a tell! I know the DPS curse well. I've leveled three DPS jobs to 50.

*snuggles* Thank youuuuuuuuu ;_;

Kehkehkeh! I shall enlist your tankiness later then... after i've eaten! I want level 40 by the end of the night... I'm currently level 30!

Oh, I know that much. I never just read into it too deeply. I assumed it was like, "Hey, u wants to join a guild! Okay! :D   btw, there r these other guildz you should go take a lookz at for sh1tz and gigglez."

Never thought too deeply into it, but you tend to overlook small details in the grander scheme of things but I digress and recede from this thread.

Peace.

If you want help with anything, don't hesitate send me a tell! I know the DPS curse well. I've leveled three DPS jobs to 50.

Kehkehkeh! I shall enlist your tankiness later then... after i've eaten! I want level 40 by the end of the night... I'm currently level 30!

I have no tank classes yet, but I'm sure we can wrangle one somewhere. But if you need the mog staff, I can help no problem.

I have no tank classes yet, but I'm sure we can wrangle one somewhere. But if you need the mog staff, I can help no problem.

Deal! Good King Moogle has it coming... he doesn't know it yet!