Looking for MORE connections :)

:chocobo:

Okay so I posted a thread similar to this before and got some good connections out of it, but now I really have a focus on what I'm looking for. So please let me know if you're interested!

Chocobo Connections -- Whether you breed, race, sell, train, or are just simply interested in chocobos ICly, Faustina wants to meet your character! I have plans for her in future, and making connections revolving around her favorite thing in the world can only be beneficial to all parties involved. She is a trainer/raises them currently, looking to expand into racing and breeding in future. 

Adventuring Companions -- In the great quest for money money money, Faustina is often out deciphering treasure maps, hunting down marks, running errands, running dungeons, etc. She would LOVE to have friends to go out and do these things with on a regular basis :)

Possible Family Connections -- Faustina's mother is an ex-member of the Coeurl clan, which means she could have any number of cousins running around that she doesn't know. We can always come up with a story of sorts for how they find out about each other and meet etc. I always enjoy having IC family members to RP with

Business Partners -- When she is not out adventuring, Faustina also spends a lot of time harvesting raw materials from the land (botany) and creating garments to sell (weaving); always for profit. Would love to make a business arrangement where she provides mats or clothing on a regular basis to a partner or two.

Other Stuff -- If you have some sort of storyline/situation that Faustina would fit into, feel free to suggest it! I'm always willing to create interesting stories with people :)

Availability == I am usually online during the evenings. Monday - Friday I'm on after around 7:30 or 8 PM CST. Weekends it varies, but usually online during the evenings as well.

I don't think I have characters that fit the other roles sadly, but I do have a character who is an ex-member of the Coeurl tribe so we could certainly get some RP going with that! Also, my FC does IC treasure map hunts on Tuesday nights, so you're welcome to join sometime if we have an open slot in our party!

Inessa really loves her Chocobo as well, though her Chocobo is a war chocobo. I guess Inessa's knowledge in armor as well as its links to Chocobo barding generally leaves her with the knowledge of how to make a Chocobo well protected. Inessa also knows how to maintain a proper diet for her mount, who is called Garus, so generally her Chocobo is always in mint and top physical condition for anything.   ._.

Give me a PM if youre interested in this characters knowledge and interest in Chocobo's.

Ohh that could be fun Faye! Sure, they could be distantly related or some such :D Also, the IC hunts sound fun as well -- is there a LS for this to be notified of when?

No linkshell, but they're every Tuesday night at 9PM EST.

Ohh that could be fun Faye! Sure, they could be distantly related or some such :D Also, the IC hunts sound fun as well -- is there a LS for this to be notified of when?

No linkshell, but they're every Tuesday night at 9PM EST.

Oo okay! Then I will add you in game to my friend's list and bother you on Tuesdays... plus we can discuss in more detail the possible connection between our mi'qotes :D