Ninja Equipment Previews/Cloud of Darkness Render

I'm going to be amused as hell seeing Ninja-Hwab somersaulting about in that AF.

tumblr_m9djvrdvzP1rd7sygo1_400.gif

On a serious note, I like the Shadow-inspired costume and the female version looks very nice. I can't wait to see what they go with for the relic weapon's name. They usually go with recurring names for the weapon types, and my guess is that they're going to reserve Masamune for the inevitable (I hope) Samurai job. Kikoku from FFXI? Kagenui from several games?

I'm going to be amused as hell seeing Ninja-Hwab somersaulting about in that AF.

On a serious note, I like the Shadow-inspired costume and the female version looks very nice. I can't wait to see what they go with for the relic weapon's name. They usually go with recurring names for the weapon types, and my guess is that they're going to reserve Masamune for the inevitable (I hope) Samurai job. Kikoku from FFXI? Kagenui from several games?

Unless THF is in the works as the second Rogue job... Orichalcum. That thing's been an oft-overlooked staple since FF I.