New to server, need more role play!

I keep getting mixed vibe's from this character for some reason. On one hand, they would get along just fine but that neutral relationship would be strained by Inessa's more questionable practice's when it come's to violence, as she goes beyond brutal to mark fear in her enemy's hearts, or the enemy's who threaten innocent townsfolk.

I'm always up to RP. Feel free to hit Sato up in-game or through PM if you ever want to hang out with a guy and probably argue, given that he's got a chip on his shoulder and Chika doesn't like men on principle.

Well Inessa is pretty Manly, for a Woman. I think her mind might change about that, when her mind is blown at how Inessa can look like a guy physically (baring the face.) but be a woman.    xD

There is an interactive forum RP between me and Chika going on in the IC town forum. If you want, you can join us.   ._.

@ Mercurias - She only dislikes men sexually xD She has some male friends, actually. Lol we can always give rping a shot. Like LiveVoltage said there is an open rp that more people can join :D

@ Queenie! - PM sent!

@ Faye - well now that I added you in the game I will most certainly ask for some role play soon :3 Chika is looking to expand her weaving business, and customers.