Looking to RP...

Hey all, been playing the game since October on Brynhildr and I've been having a lot of fun, but my current server is a bit light on the RP which is something I'm into

I want to make an alt and play on an RP heavy server and I heard that Gilgamesh and Balmung are the biggies, not surprising then to see that they're both full whenever I try to make a character

If it's not Balmung or Gilgamesh where else would you guys suggest?

I live in the Seattle area so an NA server or one the sees a lot of activity during PST times would be optimal, but I'll go wherever the RP is

Balmung and Gilgamesh are certainly the places to be if you're looking to RP.

I'm only on Balmung so it's all I can really speak for, but you'll likely have the best chance of creating a character really late at night or super early in the morning.

I've had luck anywhere from 11pm-9am (central) with character creation.

Good luck! I hope to see you around! And welcome to the RPC!

Welcome to the community! I hope you find everything easily. I'm on Balmung as well, and I can tell you that there is a lot of role play on that server. It is more open in public than on Gilgamesh, for numerous reasons (trolls being one). I am on from 2pm EST to 6am EST. If you find yourself on there, hit me up.

Welcome, welcome!

Gilgamesh is still an RP server, but it's also one of the ones that tends to be full most of the time.And... I'll admit there's some truth to the fact that Gilgy RP is less public than Balmung's might be.

No matter which server you choose, I hope you enjoy all FFXIV has to offer.

Finally...

After 3 days I managed to get onto Balmung, ready to dive in with both feet and add another level of enjoyment to an already great game.

My current character's name is Sender Amcartha, I'll be adding to the wiki post-haste ^_^

Finally...

After 3 days I managed to get onto Balmung, ready to dive in with both feet and add another level of enjoyment to an already great game.

My current character's name is Sender Amcartha, I'll be adding to the wiki post-haste ^_^

welcome! if you ever wanna rp, feel free to add me on Balmung, Lest Azure c: 

see ya aroud!