Good evening!

Atlas

My username is Atlas and I've been lurking around for a couple months, soaking up all the wonderful discussions and lore. Finally decided to show myself and to contribute in turn. Some of you may have seen my character Hardy Boulder being security at the Couerl's Whisker.

A bit about myself-- following the template here. I started off in Aion, moved to SWTOR for a bit, then settled down in GW2 for a little over a year until I moved to FFXIV around two months ago. I was introduced to roleplaying in Aion but didn't start seriously until GW2, where I ended up as an officer in one of the law enforcement guilds. I learned about this wonderful site through the magic of google. I'm aiming to be a medium roleplayer; although I love RP this game is good enough that I want time for duties and quests. I'm currently a student about to start my last year of high school. Finally for hobbies I enjoy playing my french horn and trombone in my local orchestra and school bands.

Oh my I really went on. Thank you for reading, from what I've seen you guys are a fantastic community, can't wait to RP with you all!

Hello there, I'm glad you decided to stop lurking :) It's good to have you here! I'm always up for making new friends and RP buddies, so feel free to approach or send a /tell if you catch me around in-game.

Some of you may have seen my character Hardy Boulder being security at the Couerl's Whisker.

That's awesommmeee. I don't suppose you'd be interested in doing security at the Wench in Limsa every now and again? >> I would so love to have Zhi interacting with security!!

Finally for hobbies I enjoy playing my french horn and trombone in my local orchestra and school bands.

French horn! Band nerds unite!

Welcome to the RPC, if you have any questions or whatnot don't hesitate to ask!