I too am looking to make connections.

Hello everyone, I am looking to make some RP connections as I'm a little too shy (Clarification: I'm shy at first, it doesn't take much for me to open up. I'm just bad at initiating conversation with people I don't know) to make an initiative to just start role playing with random people. I'm hoping doing this will help with that (you know give me a little more experience).

I played the game and RPed for a bit during closed and open beta. I couldn't play past that because a lack of a job so I was gone from it for a year. Now though I have a job! So I can play every day! My work hours require me to play early morning though. Play times are 8AM-11AM EST after that I sleep until 2PM-3PM then play again from 7PM-10PM then I sleep again until work. I can play anytime Saturday through Monday.

The main character I am RPing right now is Jijinji Rerenji, a Lalafell whom is not all that developed I'm looking to develop as I RP as that's more my speed. I can say Jijinji is a very kind person though whom can also be a little shy but not a pushover. He also wears a mask all the time in public to hide his face because it helps him to be a little more confident around others. He wants nothing more than to make trustworthy friends who won't betray him like others in the past. He's still very young only about 22 and is looking for what he wants to do with his life but as of right now he is just traveling/adventuring until he finds what it is he wants to do. (That's about all I have lol)

I have roleplayed before but never much in a game or with anyone other than friends I haven't seen since childhood so I am rusty. I do LOVE roleplaying though, I just need to get more experience under my belt. Once I get started though things seem to go smoothly.

Well I hope this helps me make some connections and maybe some RP friends. Thanks in advance for taking the time to read this and reply if you do so.

Knowing how things go for me in life though this is probably just going to be ignored lol

Hey there! Glad to have you on board!

Well you've come to the right place when it comes to making connections. There are no shortage of people here looking to make even more friends :)

My main is Theodorik Surefoot, feel free to send me a friend request or whisper me if I happen to be online. He usually has a positive attitude and is generally easygoing so he's easy to approach and just chat up.

I definitely look forward to seeing you in game if our timing ever matches up!

Have fun :)

Hey there! Glad to have you on board!

Well you've come to the right place when it comes to making connections. There are no shortage of people here looking to make even more friends :)

My main is Theodorik Surefoot, feel free to send me a friend request or whisper me if I happen to be online. He usually has a positive attitude and is generally easygoing so he's easy to approach and just chat up.

I definitely look forward to seeing you in game if our timing ever matches up!

Have fun :)

Thank you for the reply! If he's friendly then I'm sure Jijinji would very much like to meet him! I'll send a friend request next time i'm online. :)

Oh Theo is plenty friendly. >^.^<

And if you make a friend of him, maybe you'll run across Yune too sometime since she's also friends with him. Looking forward to meeting you sometime. Feel free to send a friend request my way if you ever see me online. ;D

Oh Theo is plenty friendly. >^.^<

And if you make a friend of him, maybe you'll run across Yune too sometime since she's also friends with him. Looking forward to meeting you sometime. Feel free to send a friend request my way if you ever see me online. ;D

Thank you for the reassurance!

I'll make sure to add Yune and I hope to run across you too!

I'm more than willing to role play with people who want to make more connections :D Chika ICly owns her own weaving shop called 'Sew Beautiful' so if you ever want to rp we can start a foundation on that.

Thanks for replying!

I would also be more than happy to try and roleplay with you and your character. Definitely see if we can get something going!