Evening.

Tried to register a couple nights ago. Couldn't. Seems you guys were in the middle of moving servers or something, according to a passing patron of the Quicksand. (Cheers, miss.) Ended up signing up at work. So now everyone there knows the Real Reason I play this dang game.

In whatever case, hello. Banquo. Alternately laconic and pretentiously wordy. Chronic alt-itis. Not great in the case of this game. Trying anyway. Hopefully I don't come off as a jerk.

Here's somethin' nice to listen to while you're crafting, as recompense.

Lookin' around, I get the sense that I'm supposed to provide some kind of credentials or information here. Guess I can scrounge something up.

-Currently workin' as a freelance writer, assisting in dialogue with a couple VNs for mobile.

-Running a D&D/Pathfinder campaign of about three and a half years so far. Playing in several others.

-Decidedly amateur voice actor.

-Kind of new to MMO theory. More used to very organized, structured settings that were specifically for roleplay; ie. D&D stuff. Only other MMO played seriously was City of Heroes/Villains (may it rest in peace). Please correct me when necessary. Internetiquette is an ongoing study.

Open to generally anything, RP-wise... though I'll probably ask for justification behind out-of-the-blue shell or FC invites.

Wow, that's pretty impressive to keep a campaign going for 3 years! I've never managed to hold a group together for more than a couple months >.> I'm told DMs are rather sought after here, so you should definitely get involved in the event planning board!

Hallo, Banquo, and welcome to Eorzea! Hope you're settling in well.

(Psst. Is it just me or are there more heroes coming out of the woodworks recently? :P

I totally mean this in jest, of course-- I'm another one of those CoH veterans people keep mentioning.)

Hope to see you around Gilgamesh server~

Wow, that's pretty impressive to keep a campaign going for 3 years! I've never managed to hold a group together for more than a couple months >.> I'm told DMs are rather sought after here, so you should definitely get involved in the event planning board!

Eh? Aw, heck. Virtually no idea how DMing works through an MMO, but I'll poke around and see if there's anything I can assist with.

When I meet CoH people I always have to ask what character they were! I played on Virtue.

Also hello! Look forward to meet you in game sometime.

Virtue as well, myself. Though, due to aforementioned MMO patterns... 14 different characters, and not a one of them past level 30. Them's the poor-time-management breaks. Most prolific ones, though, were a villain named Fallen Emperor and a hero named Reincarnate. I miss them.

Hallo, Banquo, and welcome to Eorzea! Hope you're settling in well.

(Psst. Is it just me or are there more heroes coming out of the woodworks recently? :P

I totally mean this in jest, of course-- I'm another one of those CoH veterans people keep mentioning.)

Hope to see you around Gilgamesh server~

Like refugees of the Calamity, s'pose. Gotta find a new place to call home.

Means a lot to me that folks said hello and such. Will try and puzzle out the wiki so's I can have something to present. Lookin' forward to bumpin' into anyone.

• 2 weeks later...