Host Club | Rendezvous | August Opening!

tumblr_naxz90A6EI1smm21jo1_1280.png

A plucky Dunesfolk Lalafell in a tri-cornered hat can be seen posting a few fliers around the main cities. His face is adorned with tattoos and he wears a long, red coat. As you approach him to ask for more information, he replies with the following:

"Ah 'ost Club? I'ss no' as complica'ed as i' soun's. Ah Gues' shows up an' selec's a 'ost er 'ostess, an' tha person they choose provi'es 'em wiff foo', drink, an'...uh... pleasan' conversa'ion through tha duration o' their stay. These services are provi'ed fer ah fee o' 1,000 gil, onah firs' come, firs' serve basis. So, tha firs' person ta arrive and wait ou'si'e'll 'ave their firs' choice from our selec'ion o' 'osts.

If ah Gues' dun'nay particularly favor any o' tha 'osts tha' are 'vailable, then they may dismiss 'emselves an' make way fer tha nex' person in line. Tha selec'ion process 'appens 'til all 'osts are taken, a' which poin' our othah poten'ial Gues'ss'll 'ave ta wai' fer tha nex' time we open our doors ta partake. I'ss also goo' form ta tip yer 'ost or 'ostess if ye fin' their company particularly enjoyable. Some o' us'll accep' stuff other than money...li'e...rum. Bu' be sure ta as' wha' they prahfer a'fer ye go givin' rum away willy nilly li'e. A'sides, if yer jus' I'CHIN' ta give rum away, 'Ll gla'ly take I' off yer 'ands fer ye.

Jus' ahmem'er ta trea' tha 'ost er 'os'ess wiff respec', 'cause we do 'ave ah securi'y s'aff on sigh' ta address any ishahes of discour'esy. We are a high-e'ique'e es'ablishmen'...uh...mos' o' us...ALRIGH', ALRIGH' tha others are, I ain' so much...'nyways, we expec' boff Gues's an' Staff ta behave accordin'ly. Aye, 'Ll be classin' up a bi' too, so tha means ye go'ah as well if yer comin'.

Oh, an' i' dun say on tha flier, bu' some o' us be offerin' rum as well, so jus' ma'e sure ye know which 'ost yer gettin' a'fer ye pick.

Loo' forward ta seein' ye there!"

------------------OoC Info------------------

We will be hosting again on Saturday, August 30th at 5:30 PM CST / 6:30 PM EST! The entrance fee is 1,000 gil, and will be collected at the door.

The location is Ward 4, Plot 18, (in the Goblet) and Hosts and Hostesses will be selected at a first come, first serve basis. (In other words, if the Host or Hostess you want has already been selected, then you will have to choose another, or depart until next time. The person who arrives first will get the first selection, and so on until all Hosts and Hostesses are spoken for.)

Here is the menu that the Host Club offers!

Here is a sneak peak at some of the seating rooms of the Club~!

tumblr_naxzaadp571smm21jo2_1280.png

tumblr_naxzaadp571smm21jo3_1280.png

tumblr_naxzaadp571smm21jo4_1280.png

Please let me know if there are any questions! Thank you~! And hope to see people then for this fun little event! ^^7

What in the world is that accent even supposed to be? Forgive me for asking, but even trying to read it out loud, I haven't got the faintest clue.

It's just a thick Limsian/piratey accent. It doesn't actually sound too different from most british accents, to be honest. I read it fairly close to how I speak in real life, just a little more exaggerated.

Hahaha, I just call the accent "Yattaru", as affectionately named after the character of its origin.

In case it was a bit hard for untrained eyes to read, I repeated all of the relevant information from the flier and flavor text in the OoC section below it.

I'm still happy to answer any further questions~! ^^7

Hahaha, I just call the accent "Yattaru", as affectionately named after the character of its origin.

In case it was a bit hard for untrained eyes to read, I repeated all of the relevant information from the flier and flavor text in the OoC section below it.

I'm still happy to answer any further questions~! ^^7

I may be completely blind and/or very bad at reading, but did you mention which housing area it was in? As in, limsa one or? I got the ward down but not the area O.o

If I can stay awake I may attend with an alt ^^

Aaaaaah, I forgot to transfer that part from the flier to the OoC Info section! It should be there now (the answer being The Goblet.)

Thank you for the catch, and for your consideration in attending! ^^

Aaaaaah, I forgot to transfer that part from the flier to the OoC Info section! It should be there now (the answer being The Goblet.)

You're in our ward! This is absolutely awesome. More RP people :D

That's awesome! Are you guys at Plot 11? I ask because one of your people (Kiam) randomly stopped by during one of the times we were RPing at the Club and socialized a bit. xD

I always meant to stop by your place ICly after he invited us to do so, but things got really busy for me between then and now. Maybe in the future though!

That's awesome! Are you guys at Plot 11? I ask because one of your people (Kiam) randomly stopped by during one of the times we were RPing at the Club and socialized a bit. xD

I always meant to stop by your place ICly after he invited us to do so, but things got really busy for me between then and now. Maybe in the future though!

Yeah we are :D You'd be welcome ^^ Sorry for derailing btw!

The Host Club will be open later today! I'll go ahead and post some important links for the event!

The following is a dossier that is posted to the left of Rendezvous's entrance, offering a brief sketch of the Hosts and Hostesses who are employed at the Host Club:

Upon being seated, Guests are handed a black, leather-bound menu with a dark violet inscription of 'Rendezvous' across its front. The parchment within is clean and pressed, and each page offers detailed pictures alongside each item and description.

I'm excited and nervous, as usual, haha!

But yes, to everyone participating IN the event, please try to show up around 5:15 PM CST / 6:15 PM EST, so that we can all get settled and kick things off on time. ^^

To everyone coming TO the event, the official start time is at 5:30 PM CST / 6:30 PM EST - so just a little over an hour now! :moogle:

Thank you~!

Thank you to all of our Guests and Hosts for participating in this event! Overall, I think it went very well, and I hope everyone had a great time!

I'm very much looking forward to next month. ♥