Greetings

Hi!

Well, to start with I’m Adeya. I’ve been playing FFXIV for a few months now, but so far I’ve mostly been focused on PvE (namely trying to gear up white mage and scholar). Yet lately I’ve started to miss roleplaying and I want to get more involved with that side of things. So here we are I suppose.

As far as my background, when it comes to RPing I’ve been doing it off and on for a few years, though it's all been forums and tabletop and I’m still trying to get a feel for how things work here. Well, that and I'm trying to decide which character concept I want to stick with. There are just so many fun possibilities to choose from.

Anyway, I’m looking forward to meeting you guys.

Hello there, welcome to the RPC, I'm glad you've decided to jump back into RPing! I started out doing forum RP and transitioned to RPing in MMO's a couple years ago. It's definitely different, but it's easy enough to adjust to. Good luck and feel free to say hello if you catch me around in-game!

Hello there, welcome to the RPC, I'm glad you've decided to jump back into RPing! I started out doing forum RP and transitioned to RPing in MMO's a couple years ago. It's definitely different, but it's easy enough to adjust to. Good luck and feel free to say hello if you catch me around in-game!

Thanks. Yeah, it's definitely a bit faster paced from what I can tell (though considering I'm used to waiting 2 or 3 days for a reply that's really not saying much :P). Not that I'm complaining; to be honest it's kind of a nice change.

And will do.

Thanks. Yeah, it's definitely a bit faster paced from what I can tell...

We role-play in real-time baby!

In all seriousness, you'll get used to it after a while. Especially in a large crowd, you learn to look for the name-tags you are expecting a reply from and sort of tune out the rest.

You can also split channels up into a second chat window to help separate IC from OOC channels. Also, recoloring some may help make them easier to read.

*snipped creepy clown*

Meh, who needs sleep anyway...

You can also split channels up into a second chat window to help separate IC from OOC channels.  Also, recoloring some may help make them easier to read.

Hm, yeah that would definitely help somewhat. And I'll have to mess around with the colors later. Thanks for the tip.

Hi, and welcome to the one big happy family, the RPC! :D I'm relatively new here too, but I can assure you that you have come to the right place. The RPC really is awesome, and everyone is super nice and helpful. :)

If you see me online, I'm open to RP, so feel free! I only have one character currently, C'eleni Meztli, so look her up in game, and engage in RP!!