Customize a limit break only YOUR character could do

Pumpkinweed

Level 1 - Knight's Code

Like Cover on steroids, absorbs all damage to all party members for 15sec.

I nearly spit up my drink because I read that as Clover(as in Clover Blake, the character in the screenshot in the spoiler).

tumblr_naijnkog5f1sa36iko2_r1_1280.jpg

For health and safety reasons(referring to me only), I cannot represent this in Photoshop format.

This looks like fun! TAROT WANTS MAKE DO TOO!

Level 1

Hugger-Mugger

Tarot immediately loses all Aggro. Skill recharge time is reduced by 75% and every Physical attack he makes recovers 15% HP.

Level 2

Break the Bank

Tarot immediately loses all Aggro. Skill recharge time is reduced by 75% and Passives are reset. Every successful attack he makes recovers 15% HP. He also gains 2% of the damage dealt as Gil.

Level 3

Crooked Phoenix

Delivers an attack with a potency of 400 to all target enemies. All allies regain HP equal to the amount of damage dealt. KO'ed allies are revived and healed for 50% of the total damage dealt.

Tallera would use cheap pun versions of her standard spells as limit breaks. Although she's a huge coward and would probably flee before ever limit breaking at all.

Level One:

My Asthma: Tallera is so out of shape she can magically inflict her frailty upon others. All foes affected lose their next three spellcasts to rampant wheezing.

Level Two:

Sigho: Tallera's next Bio cast infuses the target with excessive apathy and broody angst. The target will spend its next six commands contemplating the futility of it all. Or writing dark poetry.

Level Three:

Ruin Everything: Tallera attempts to vanquish her foe but drops her grimoire instead. Hundreds of Ruin projectiles miss the target, forcing it to spend it's next ten attacks or spellcasts laughing at her.

I generally try to advertise Maia as a non-combatant (although she has more healing ability than she realizes at this point in her development), but I'll do this anyway!

• I - Blind Panic

Maia gets so worked up that her evasion shoots up to 100%, her flailing and panicking reaching such a height as to confuse the enemy. When anything physical tries to hit her, she will either duck with arms waving, trip, squeak and fall backward, or otherwise move in an erratic way that manages to avoid the attack.

• II - Blind Faith

Maia begins chanting a longer-than-usual spell, although it looks more like desperate, flinch-praying than anything. Her tail frizzes out and her ears fold back, and a protective shield bends around the entire party, cutting all damage by 50% for the duration of the ability. After casting, a quick word bubble comes up saying, "Ah, um, did I do it...?"

• III - Blind Trust

Maia reaches such a point of desperation that she slowly shuffles forward to confront the enemy directly. After fumbling with her cane, untrained arms swing her staff to bonk the opponent, but at the last minute another member of Rendezvous teleports in and thwacks the enemy for critical damage. Afterward, she looks tentatively pleased with her contribution.

Ronin usually just wings it, so, here it goes:

Level One

The Bottle

Ronin'ra removes a flask or something of the like from a pocket. Twisting free the cork, he downs a good portion in a singular gulp. Damage reduction is driven upward by 20%. He then hurls the container at whichever enemy is closest, increasing enmity and taunting it.

Level Two

Dirty Fighting

Anything nearby is used as a weapon. Chairs, plates, sand, etcetera. With such gained armaments, his physical and ranged damage is increased by 20%. Dependent on the size of the object, it also has a 35% chance to stun the target. Increases enmity greatly.

Level Three

Ronin's Rampaging Elbow

Driving his elbow towards the sky, he calls upon a short prayer to the Twelve. This Limit Break may only be used when completely hammered. Stumbling toward the opponent, he throws a quick elbow, scoring a battle cry amidst the attack. The target is stunned for 2 seconds, even on a miss. Then, bending down, the true attack lands, driving his fist into the enemies groin. The blow has a potency of 500 and knocks the target prone for 10 seconds.

• 2 weeks later...

Level 1 Limit

Whispering Wind

Avalt summons a random number of untempered Sylph (between 1 and 4) to deal moderate lightning damage to a target. Damage dealt is then split, and restored as HP between the party members that are in close range of Avalt.

Level 2 Limit

Thundaga Fury

Avalt channels his focus into casting a random number (between 5 and 15) of Thundaga spells towards a targetted area. If between 12-15 spells are cast, Avalt will be left in a weakened state.

Level 3 Limit

Ramuh's Judgement

A storm rages in the sky above the field of conflict,