The Annual Grand Grindstone Event Idea

Aldotsk

I think 4v4 is fine. Keep the way it is.

However, I would not like to see magic or ranged users allowed to participate. The Grindstone has been about melee vs melee. Not magic or ranged.

There have been archers and dagger throwers. The magic part is an issue, the ranged is not.

However, I would not like to see magic or ranged users allowed to participate. The Grindstone has been about melee vs melee. Not magic or ranged.

There have been archers and dagger throwers. The magic part is an issue, the ranged is not.

Bows were a thing? I didnt know that, lol.

Bows were a thing? I didnt know that, lol.

There have been archers at many, many events in recent weeks.

Leanne and Verad have both participated. Leanne won one as an archer and I think she won another as Agatha and throwing daggers mostly?

To say Verad participated as an "archer" is somewhat disingenuous, but yes, people have shown up and used bows and arrows.

Leanne and Verad have both participated. Leanne won one as an archer and I think she won another as Agatha and throwing daggers mostly?

And Oscare.

Everytime I show up to GS, Oscare is either an Overseer or he has to poof away T_T

Beginning the theory that Oscare and Kage are the same person....

...now.

Back when I had rolled Caden as an archer he participated as one too!

•  
  • 4v4 - to be OOC agreed term basis 1v1 fight until last-man standing in team match 
  • Grindstone style of a simplistic combat fight. Non-Movement or Counter-Attack or non-sense
  • No-Healing/No-Complicated Technicality - applying to overly creative non-canon stuff
  • Non-Magic Users. All physical attacks only (Archers allowed)
  • Team Leaders roll the initiative
  • Team Initiative all rolls first then the other entire team rolls defense vice versa.

More to be updated soon, as everything has been suggested by the end of tonight.

• 2 weeks later...