Hunt LS?

The hunt LS out there that I like is Bounty Hunters. It's not one you join and stay in, however. Best way to do it is go to a place where a B rank window is up and shout for an invite. Or you can just join a party finder hunt party and ask them for one. Someone usually has access to get an invite for you. Then when you're done hunting, you leave the LS.

The hunt LS out there that I like is Bounty Hunters. It's not one you join and stay in, however. Best way to do it is go to a place where a B rank window is up and shout for an invite. Or you can just join a party finder hunt party and ask them for one. Someone usually has access to get an invite for you. Then when you're done hunting, you leave the LS.

This. Bounty Hunters seems to be the Hunt LS on Balmung.

I'm looking for one I can stay in since I want to pick up hunts regularly but am not getting any where just flopping around on my boco looking for them by myself. Usually by the time I find any or know where one is, they get killed before I get a chance ; ;

I'm looking for one I can stay in since I want to pick up hunts regularly but am not getting any where just flopping around on my boco looking for them by myself. Usually by the time I find any or know where one is, they get killed before I get a chance ; ;

It's because existing Linkshells like Bounty Hunters are so large. They have folks in VoIP, and everyone in the LS, sitting around in potential spawn locations where A- and S-Ranks have open spawn windows. The instant something spawns, it gets reported, the LS congregates, and they down it.

It's not a matter of "but I'd rather prefer ____!" It's a matter of "Linkshell XYZ has locked down Hunts to the point where if you're not in XYZ, you're going to have a very difficult time getting credit for A- and S-Ranks."

It's unfortunate, but that's the current state of Hunting. They've made some minor changes, such as restricting credit to B-Rank spawns to those with the Weekly Hunt Bills for that particular B-Rank mob, and these changes have helped. That said... yeah.

It's because existing Linkshells like Bounty Hunters are so large. They have folks in VoIP, and everyone in the LS, sitting around in potential spawn locations where A- and S-Ranks have open spawn windows. The instant something spawns, it gets reported, the LS congregates, and they down it.

It's not a matter of "but I'd rather prefer ____!" It's a matter of "Linkshell XYZ has locked down Hunts to the point where if you're not in XYZ, you're going to have a very difficult time getting credit for A- and S-Ranks."

It's unfortunate, but that's the current state of Hunting. They've made some minor changes, such as restricting credit to B-Rank spawns to those with the Weekly Hunt Bills for that particular B-Rank mob, and these changes have helped. That said... yeah.

Yeah, it is kinda sad :< But! I'll look into it and see what other people may be using. I know there's some smaller ones around that I've heard good things about but have no idea of their names.

I've done a little bit of hunting with Bounty Hunters, and while the whole "don't idle in the LS, leave it when you're done" thing takes some getting used to, it's not a particular pain to use.

When you want to hunt, bring up your hunt timer website and go to a region with an active A-level open. Then shout "Can I get a Bounty Hunters invite, please?", and you're in like Flynn. When you're done, leave. I've very rarely had to wait longer than 2 minutes to get into the LS.

I've done a little bit of hunting with Bounty Hunters, and while the whole "don't idle in the LS, leave it when you're done" thing takes some getting used to, it's not a particular pain to use.

When you want to hunt, bring up your hunt timer website and go to a region with an active A-level open. Then shout "Can I get a Bounty Hunters invite, please?", and you're in like Flynn. When you're done, leave. I've very rarely had to wait longer than 2 minutes to get into the LS.

There's a website for that? O.o

Then again I shouldn't be surprised. But okies! I'll give that all a try. Thanks everyone!! :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Yes, there is two websites that are mainly used while hunting. http://advurb.us:8080/Hunts/ and http://thehunt.tk/session/BalmungBH. The first being an easier to navigate version of the 2nd. As far as linkshells, Bounty Hunters is indeed the best one to go to. Getting in usually easy enough, its just common courtesy to leave once your done due to the limited spaces available in a LS.

There is also the one C'kayah Tia mentions, but by my experience, its not kept up to date as often.

Another thing you can do for easy access to the LS is to join a hunting party from the Party Finder; it's not guaranteed but there's usually at least 1 at any given hour. Find where the members are, teleport to the zone they're scouting in, and ask in Shout. You can even just ask in party, "Anyone here able to invite to LS?" and they'll either send one immediately or give your name to the LS, and someone will send you the invite!