Hi there!!

Oyuu

I've been playing FFXIV:ARR since the beta but I recently decided along with a friend to try RPing in game. So I created a character on Balmung and here I am! I've not done any RP before, so please be gentle. 

My character is named Onua Ryi, a small time Lalafell adventurer protecting accompanying his friend Lyon Yumi as they travel through Eorzea on a journey of ~self discovery~. I've been playing Onua for a little while now, and I've RP'd with a few of you already. I look forward to participating more in this community, so hit me up in game with a tell or just walk up! ^^

I'm from the UK so will probably be on at odd times, but I'd love to meet your characters. Hopefully I'll see you around!

Whoa, hey there! Not sure if you remember me, but I remember you!

2zzooye.png

First thing I did after I logged off a couple days ago was to look for your character profile on the wiki, but I couldn't find it B^( Glad to see you're here now! I hope we bump into each other ingame sometime - and maybe run some dungeons IC or something together since we're .. similar levels.. !! IF I CAN CATCH UP THAT IS-

Cheers, welcome aboard my friend.

Thank you for the welcome! ^^/

Whoa, hey there! Not sure if you remember me, but I remember you!

2zzooye.png

First thing I did after I logged off a couple days ago was to look for your character profile on the wiki, but I couldn't find it B^( Glad to see you're here now! I hope we bump into each other ingame sometime - and maybe run some dungeons IC or something together since we're .. similar levels.. !! IF I CAN CATCH UP THAT IS-

I don't know how Onua could forget...

tumblr_nd483hoUIO1sekfgko1_500.png

But yes, I'm finally on here now, with a wiki and everything! And I'd love to do some more ingame stuff together, I had lots of fun the first time we did so if I catch you online I'll hit you up with a tell and we can organize a dungeon run or something! I could probably persuade Lyon to join in too depending on the time, so please!! Onua would like to hang out with K'akhi some more and get to know him, he can't let him escape after that first embarrassing meeting... Hopefully he won't be sat on or hit on again much to K'akhi's amusement...